What's new

Freedom 35

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
bobble- haha, cant blame him for being anxious, im about to start with a few cuts in a round or two, but beginning of next year will see the big tent dominated by the golden goat and strawDD, i think they would run well together. good to see you in here bobble, i need to check the bobblepods again!
sprout - thanks man, i feel like things are really syncing up for me, im hoping i can carry this into the new year and get back on point for the real mission here...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
MY friend im really impressed :biggrin: by yuor progressively progress ehh some high quality still in your cab, big+ bro..
oh i wait news about your cross bro!!!
:dance013:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
heres the tent last night, after i defoliated another shopping bag packed full of fan leaves and installed that bitch of a trellis. (it fought me this time)

7 days in on the nose

picture.php

before someone asks, the lights are high to allow the second weeks worth of stretch to come in while im out of town, so i dont return to some burned tips. the lui dosent stretch much anyway but those chems will stretch like a SOB, ive been havin to supercrop the numerous tops on each ever few days it seems now.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looking good nameless. I just stumbled into this thread and was surprised to see you're running the chem x mat. I got a pack of those in the vault, probably some of the oldest beans I have.

What can you tell me about them? I'm guessing you like them cause you're running them but maybe not as much as the lui13? Why did you choose to run most of the tent lui13 instead of the chemmat?

reddy1

ICMag Donor
nice job. happy to see the seeds i sent in come to life. curious how the smoke will compare to the very nice lui13.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
haha, heya reddy1. ive been meaning to get them into the chem MAT threat, i kinda lost it. i have alot of other stuff to compare it to but im hoping its only real competition to be the OGChem i have. its stout. but so is the lui. so far they both look good, one has a real nice sweet good smell, the other kinda chem i guess, i dunno i do a better one when im back there.
thirdcoast, the reason i gave them even half the tent is cause i trust reddys judgement and the chem speaks for itself. ive never run them before you see, my first time with each pheno. the only two i got from a five pack i think, not bad. anyway, thanks reddy1, i bet they turn out to kick ass. you can hit me up with thae thread if you want me to display them anywhere else.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Your tents are looking great as usual. That mother plant tent is quite the jungle too.

-Funk

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok im in a huge rush cause im goin to COLORADO! RIGHT NOW! HAHAHAHA

so ill add days ect later prob

big tent wide
picture.php

canopy
picture.php

LUI-13
picture.php

SWT4ibl
picture.php

OGChem
picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
Chem MAT (both phenos)
picture.php

600w tent
picture.php

i made a mistake last update, the chem mat 1 is in the back, and the 2 is in the middle

Chem MAT (1)
picture.php

Chem MAT (2)
picture.php

LUI-13
picture.php

reddy1

ICMag Donor
got to say the lui13 is a bit frostier and bigger but i mean they all look killer, no losers in the bunch. looks like the chemMAT is a little bit closer to done. you flushing yet?

bobblehead

Veteran
Have fun smoking that legal weed in Colorado... Man I wish I could get my hands on some legal weed... This medicinal stuff just doesn't cut it anymore... Haha...

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
Reddy- shit no this is organics bro! Babysitter feeds final tea today, then ill stick to ful power and plain water. The lui has two weeks, im thinkin chem mats were gonna go another 3 to 9wks and some change maybe.

So, for all of you thinking you can hop on a plane and fly to Co for a last min. Fortune your not quite right. The locals tell me prob jan 1. And i got too drunk to try and score. And my longtime friend IN DENVER is too busy or somn. Hope he finds time. Anyway, every single person ive met has been awesome. Some suit even gave me a.ride to dowtown from the airport! Im off to tag and smoke, hopefully. Good graff up in denver. and that effin bronco by the airport. Wtf denver, its terrifying. And it allegedly killed the artist? Wtffff. Lord, beer me weeds

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Had to google it after hearing that. That statue definitely looks sinister enough.

Luis Jimenez or Luis Jiménez (July 30, 1940 – June 13, 2006) was an American sculptor of Mexican descent.[1] He was born in El Paso, Texas and died in New Mexico. He studied art and architecture at the University of Texas in Austin and El Paso, earning a bachelor's degree in 1964. He became an accomplished artist and taught art at the University of Arizona and later the University of Houston.

Jiménez was known for his large polychromed fiberglass sculptures usually of Southwestern and Hispanic themes. His works were often controversial and eminently recognizable because of their themes and the bright, colorful undulating surfaces that Jiménez employed. In 1998 he received a Distinguished Alumni award from the University of Texas in recognition of his artwork.

He was killed in his studio on June 13, 2006 when a large section of Blue Mustang, intended for Denver International Airport, fell on him and severed an artery in his leg. The sculpture was based on the eight-foot-high sculpture Mesteño (Mustang), now on display at the University of Oklahoma.[2]

Last edited: