What's new

Freedom 35

L

LouDog420

That's a hell of a pic drop bro! Still pumping out the dank I see

My mom room looks about the same! Way overgrown and certainly in need of a switch out.... I'm sure they will love you for it ;)

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lol, lou thats post switchout. im sure youve seen some pics of the mom tent about ten pages back where you cant see any light really... i have a bad habit of choking that thing OUT!

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Those flowering plants look fantastic. Your tents are all looking great. I must say this thread is the shit.

-Funk

BongToke

That Pakistani Chitral Kush is fuc king intense, where would you get something like that is it in bean form or clone only?

It's freaking beautiful

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thanks guys for the kind words! although i just cast my vote (for bigsmoke of course) and it looks like im already out of the running, with two votes. LOL. oh well, maybe another month!

thats what i get for slacking off for the past few weeks huh.

bong toke - as ive stated numerous times the PCK is from ace seeds, they are available right now im sure. i sorted two packs and id recommend anyone interested in finding a good pheno do the same. there were many good strong plants in my packs but a few runts as well and a couple that didnt come up. i will be making crosses and sending them into the bay eventually.

BongToke

thanks guys for the kind words! although i just cast my vote (for bigsmoke of course) and it looks like im already out of the running, with two votes. LOL. oh well, maybe another month!

thats what i get for slacking off for the past few weeks huh.

bong toke - as ive stated numerous times the PCK is from ace seeds, they are available right now im sure. i sorted two packs and id recommend anyone interested in finding a good pheno do the same. there were many good strong plants in my packs but a few runts as well and a couple that didnt come up. i will be making crosses and sending them into the bay eventually.

thanks man, sorry i missed it the pics had me mezmorized

ace seedz eh where did you order em from?

Blaz3

Nameless,so the big tent is 5x10?...is the smaller one 4x4??..what lighth do ou in the the small tent?...

Also,in the small tent you have 16 bluewidows righth?..I plan on doing that but in a 4x8 tent under 2 1000's.Very ncie grow man,very similar to what I HOPE to be doing soon.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
blown out shot of side branch, largest pck
picture.php

pink pck (its black on top)
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts