What's new

Freedom 35

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok so after sitting out some more the #4 average dropped to 2.8 oz each, which is still awesome as hell, im so happy. i wish i had a shitload of clones of it to put in next round, but i do not. i killed them all a week ago. i have a mish mash of different clones that are goin in the big tent next, but they will have to veg up awhile. they get planted into 4inch pots today. i need to get better about scheduling.

chief bigsmoke

holy cracker jacks bro... 2.8 off of each... yipeee!!!!!!!

being a rook over here, the most I've done was 1.5

This #4 sounds like a winner. I hope we have the same #4's *fingers crossed!

how long do you keep your plants in the 4" pots? much appreciated

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i usually keep the clones in 4inch pots for about two weeks, depending on if they are going to one gallons or threes. i generally drop them right into the three gallons and veg them another 7-10 days under the hps. this is when im doing 32 pots which is what i normally do. last round i didnt have enough clones so they were vegged longer to make 20 pots work.

the grand total for the last round is about 1430.

best ive ever done.

thank you dutchgrown

chief bigsmoke

I would be stoked with over 600 haha well done sir... did you have dutchgrown seeds? or did you borrowa style from them? just curious..

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
Hahaha silver you give me too much credit. Of course the big tent. and bigsmoke the lui13 is a hybrid offered by dutchgrown. No doubt why i finally hit my goal

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Mmmmyerro

I rike it a rot nameresh. How'd the trellis netting work out? Will it be making a repeat appearance?

(Did you used to stake 'em prior to the net? I had dun forgot.)

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thanks dudes!
yeah the trellis is coming back for sure. im also gonna start cutting them in half and using them in the single 600 tent. easier than staking since i dont really move the plants around much.

ok so heres a little update
600w tent
17 days
pre-defoliation
picture.php

picture.php

galadriel x sour bubble
picture.php

sweet tooth #4 ibl (noticed an overwhelming grapefruit smell when pulling fan leaves on one)
picture.php

spindly skinny leaved cheese
picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
clone tent
picture.php

mom tent
picture.php

listed back to front, left to right
LUI-13, Cheese, Chronic
OGChem x Casey Jones, Blue Satellite 2.2
PCK(male), SWT #4(male), Chem x MAT (1), Chem x MAT (2)

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
fed the flowering plants with a pretty strong flowering tea last night, added some myco madness. pretty slow around here now. will be another week at the soonest before i can pot up the clones into the 3gal pots and arrange them in the big tent. ill be cutting more clones soon, to back up my larger moms and to prep for a run of lui in the 600w tent after this mix up round is sorted out

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
looks good...

are your flowering teas just a high P guano, ewc, molasses?

i am always lookin for a different ACT recipe...

super soil still cooking...gonna dump the trash can and move it around in the baby pool soon.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i use earth juice for my teas. bloom, catalyst, meta k. then i add kelp meal, fulvic/humic acids, molasses, some innoculants. no brewing just mix and feed for me.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
i use earth juice for my teas. bloom, catalyst, meta k. then i add kelp meal, fulvic/humic acids, molasses, some innoculants. no brewing just mix and feed for me.

:yeahthats

Zacklee what I do. Minus the kelp meal, and I bubble it.

Too funny - at one point I realized I'd skipped the Micro, and then realized I was sick of buying shit in bottles, so I figured I'd make do without it. Glad it works for you too. :tiphat:

nl, how long do you feed? (How deep into the cycle?)

silver hawaiian

Veteran
looks good...

are your flowering teas just a high P guano, ewc, molasses?

i am always lookin for a different ACT recipe...

super soil still cooking...gonna dump the trash can and move it around in the baby pool soon.

budman

I think the consensus is that guanos are best/most effective when used as a top dressing. Guys smarter than I can explain it to ya (heady blunts), but I just listen. :)

Every couple weeks into flower, I'll just sprinkle about a TBSP or so of Indonesian guano on top of the containers..

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hell yeah headband! im gonna bring my unicorn to her full on blazing glory in there! cant wait to fill the big tent with REAL GC!

silver - i usually do some light kelp and molasses along with the myco once or twice while they are in 4" pots. thats the beginning. after i pot them up to 3 gals i strengthen the tea and add ful power. then after i flip i start with the meta K a couple times while flowers are setting and go to a full tea by week 3 and full strength at week 4/5. this tea is fed once or twice a week (depending on the plants) up to and sometimes into week 8. then its water with just the ful power once or twice and plain water until i chop. usually 9 weeks