What's new

Freedom 35

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
HAHAHAHAHAHA

you got me

im using them to prop up one side of the middle row of pots, cause the other half is resting on the tent pole.

lmao

hilarious

hahaha:laughing:

I have to agree w SH, there's a better use for those than as a prop.

have you seen my chemd x mat gals? beauts, both, but I wasn't keeping a close enough eye on em and number 1 ended up self-seeding. it was hanging over my TO cross but it looks like she didn't get hit too bad.

still smells awesome and the hash will be wicked :D

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
that could be an interesting cross heady. i really wanted to run the chem x mat, but it just has to wait i guess. shouldnt wait too long, ill chop it back and toss it in with the next round in the big tent. probably.

but yeah, at first i thought, ill just wedge these in here for a day or two, until i find some wood scraps. 54 days later...

warthog

wow nameless its looking stellar in here for sure! love the way you operate bro.. some nice classic sea of green tents:)

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
chief - yeah they are pretty popular around here. sunnydog got me all hot for them like two years ago, they work pretty good but i flooded my tent twice my first round with them. (user error) they continue to reside on the back burner. about 50 of them. you know what? send me a pm. i havent used them in forever.

warthog - thanks man!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
gonna have the supersoil cookin by tomorrow...blumats are next on the list...i need to get something started! my jars are dwindling...

im atleast 3.5 months from my next chop...all i gots are seeds...LOTS OF THEM..haha

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey guys, im back around and will be updating this thread very soon. the lui is chopped, the big tent is empty and the 600w tent is just over a week into flowering. ive been hella busy and have made some mistakes, but im still chugging along. back to share some tasty images later tonight!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok, heres the only chop shots i took. i didnt even get a hanging pic of the lui #1. lazy.
(also, i was too lazy to adjust the camera, or i didnt want to take my gloves off, and shot on full auto. so thats why the pictures look bad.)

lui pheno #2
picture.php

lui pheno #3
picture.php

lui pheno #4
picture.php

Attachments

• IMG_8498.jpg
    IMG_8498.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8499.jpg
    IMG_8499.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 9

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i hit his youtube up every two weeks probably. hasnt gotten old yet.

that made me think of the two greenhouse strains i have goin now. the church is a towering lanky bitch and the cheese looks NICE so far. really skinny leaves and bushed out bigtime. ill have some pics in a day or two

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
please remind me of that dudes youtube channel?!?! i get such a kick out of that guy

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
its thegrowdude im pretty sure.

so. today was a good day.

chopped up most of the hanging luis. still have a bit more moisture to lose but heres the quick on that.... the number 4s averaged out to 3.15 oz each!!!! other phenos in the high 2s but holy shitsnackin chicken crackers batman! that means i might be looking at 1200+.... wow. i dunno, ill let you guys know when its set up and steady. another few days.
oh yeah, dont want to do a full photo update because the lights on right now, but....

picture.php

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PCK 14 days. im so happy i found one. just one. out of six. so happy.