What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Randomuser 838462

My own cross, Cherry Punk.
Dry Headbud
DSC01353 - Kopie.JPG

kro-magnon

Veteran
Love the OTH. Especially green. Very energetic, caffeinated, bright. No limits. Starts off mild but keeps getting higher and higher with every toke. Purple is more introspective, muddy mind…but still quite enjoyable a little later in the day.

These were grown outdoors, organically 16+ weeks. Harvested early (green) and mid (purple) January. Lots of patience and difficult to pull off indoors in its pure form, but doable with pure sativa skill.
That's cool to have a climate who allows you to take this type of genetics to maturity. When I was growing outdoor at lat44 it was almost impossible to keep plants flowering in november because of mold. One winter I had some small plants outdoor who were able to flower In january and february but they had been vegged indoor and only went outdoor because I had not enough room for all the females I had. I was amazed they were able to really flower in the winter period, but what you did with those Hazes is really impressive.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
That's cool to have a climate who allows you to take this type of genetics to maturity. When I was growing outdoor at lat44 it was almost impossible to keep plants flowering in november because of mold. One winter I had some small plants outdoor who were able to flower In january and february but they had been vegged indoor and only went outdoor because I had not enough room for all the females I had. I was amazed they were able to really flower in the winter period, but what you did with those Hazes is really impressive.
Thanks, man. Not much survives even in SoCal late in the year, let alone New Year. OTH is a low yielding, highest effect rock…

Latest posts

Latest posts