Veteran
Sannies Jack
View attachment 18803263

(OGKLL x Black Cherry Pie) x Black Cherry Pie
View attachment 18803264 View attachment 18803265

Silverfields x Black Cherry Pie
View attachment 18803266
View attachment 18803267
The Black Cherry Pie is coming from In House Genetics, I believe, does it have some real cherry taste ?
I have a pack of regular Cherry Gorilla from In House, I will soon germinate the seeds. I hope to find nice terpenes in this line and will make some seeds to explore the genepool.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
How does it smoke? I'm thinking of adding it to my tool box
Love the OTH. Especially green. Very energetic, caffeinated, bright. No limits. Starts off mild but keeps getting higher and higher with every toke. Purple is more introspective, muddy mind…but still quite enjoyable a little later in the day.

These were grown outdoors, organically 16+ weeks. Harvested early (green) and mid (purple) January. Lots of patience and difficult to pull off indoors in its pure form, but doable with pure sativa skill.

Vegg69guerilla

blast from the past circa 2005...Jack the ripper(sub)xgooeyroc (gooeybreeder)vegged for 8 weeks from seed under 2 no.300w cool blue envirolites before flower..
6ltr pot (wilma)fully organic biobizz soil with added perlite and hydroton grow rocks as medium..soildro yields..lol..7oz dry and I took it on 8 weeks..would have gone 10 and would have netted considerably more than 7oz..under a 400w hps..my best achievement and one of my top 3 highs in 30 yrs growing.x

Attachments

• Picture 2455.jpg
    Picture 2455.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Picture 2453.jpg
    Picture 2453.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Picture 2452.jpg
    Picture 2452.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Vegg69guerilla

circa 2006 kryptonite...the best high I've experienced to date came from them old pics..walk in a room with that stuff and you light it up more beautiful than the sun itself..highly cerebral with wonderful mind feelings of excitement and wonder..the oil has never been surpassed to this day and amazingly I heard there was a guy here that was everything kryptonite but he hasn't been well recently?..I know nothing of capt crip but I want to talk to him so badly..such a shame..never have I been shook quite so entirely and completely after smoking that jewel.
God bless
vegg

Attachments

• Picture 1296.jpg
    Picture 1296.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 084.jpg
    Picture 084.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 45
  • [breedbay.org] kryptonite.jpg
    [breedbay.org] kryptonite.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 41

Vegg69guerilla

oh and as everything normally comes in 3s my 2nd of the 3 best highs is another I'm trying to this day still to find..the superskunk? hybrid neviles haze that I believe was neviles haze good work from back then..I've seen the nevs haze thread and it's a carnage knowing what haze actually exists if at all anymore..really confusing..but the haze hybrid I was gifted the pleasure of growing stung me hard the first time toking,I really had the thought with the kryptonite also..what is this narcotic like genetic oil and why is it so fucking strong..that gear was a soaring high and I gave that to ppl who werent seasoned tokers and the hit was like a train!!..didn't have a ceiling..just keep smoking it and it killed everyone into a gentle blissful sleep..when you woke you still had that thickset blood high you just can't seem to find anywhere..I had many pics but can only retrieve the ones I didn't delete back then through my own paranoid self..the ones I did keep I'm so glad I did..you don't make highs like these anymore and if you do they are extremely few and far between..shame so much originality is lost forever.

Attachments

• Picture 1784.jpg
    Picture 1784.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 47
  • [breedbay.org] plant.jpg
    [breedbay.org] plant.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts