What's new

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

G

guest3871

Smoking one of those joints ENCRUSTED with hash would be suicide, wouldn't it??

lobsterbush

picture.php

picture.php

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoking one of those joints ENCRUSTED with hash would be suicide, wouldn't it??

thats what some friends and I used to call joints rolled with some fire ass weed with a layer of dry sift and a bunch of dabs of BHO in the center. "Suicide Joints" but now a days that would just be another walk in the park.

Sour Bubble OG Pheno

Fire OG & cropped macro

SCB

and the humble Gurple

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Here are a few....

SWT#3:

picture.php

picture.php

Live Fire OG:

picture.php

picture.php

3 Point OG Kush (One of the buds got too close to the vert bulb):

picture.php

Cheers!!
-G/O

cjb420

My Blue Dream at Week 10

My Blue Dream at Week 10

heres my chunky ass blue dream. =) should be done in about a week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow O wow u guys and or gals r doing it really nice up in here. I sure wish i could efford to get some of the strains.

I cant so I had to make my own crosses from good bagseed I saved from over the years. And I have some good seeds now. I also I ended up some how creating this beautiful purpleish haired Auto fowering seeds. she also makes her own seeds in the last 2 or so weeks of flowering. so I get a good amount of both hurbs and some beens for next time. the other wierd thing is that I planted 5 seeds and 2 of them ended up with purple hairs but only 1 of these 2 ended up super autoflowering. and 2 more have regular color hairs and the 5th one is also regular color hairs but is is more on the indica side.

she grows up looking like this. from a week or so ago. ans she smells super sweet like a kind of very sweet candy.
picture.php

And from a few days ago getting close to the end now. :) sorry fo the crapy 2ed pic. ill try to get a better one.
picture.php

and here is the other 4 ladies from the same batch of seeds what was supose to be full autos but then agen I guess PHENOS do work in mysterious wayse.
picture.php

cjb420

wow. nice pics!! i can see why u like the last pic.. it almost look white its sooo frosty!!

and that bagseed is awesome lookin as well.. siing the hot pink hairs is pretty rare.. but i seem to hear of people finding them alot in random bagseeds they plant... crazyyy. i wanna find a strain like that. keep it up guys!!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Some SWT3 pheno #3 harvest pics. This was a really nice pheno I found in a pack of SOL's SWT3 seeds that were given by the bay for freebies.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php