What's new

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

45th

DSCF7025_zpscfbf0d55.jpg

DSCF7029_zps15d7fe8d.jpg

DSCF7019_zpsaee3ed3e.jpg

leadsled

Leadsled damn those flowered look amazing!! Damn now I wish I wasn't so poor so I could of got in on the relentless drop even though I know you said you made these. Nice work.
Try to do my best. Slowly getting better and better with her in time. You did a nice job on those lime cookies. I hear ya there, Looks like some fire is going do be had in those dropped beans.
(fyi, There is a check valve behind the filter on the water input portion of the system. Not easy to see in photos or catalog. need to be there so there is not any backflow of nutes)
Thanks Mike!

leadsled

Try to do my best. Slowly getting better and better with her in time. You did a nice job on those lime cookies. I hear ya there, Looks like some fire is going do be had in those dropped beans.
(fyi, There is a check valve behind the filter on the water input portion of the system. Not easy to see in photos or catalog. need to be there so there is not any backflow of nutes)
Thanks Mike!
please ignore the fyi part of the post. wrong window!
Peace

OLDproLg

Veteran
Oh shit boy's!!!

Last few pages has SLAPPED me in DA face,
T5 excellence......crosses to be had!!!
outstanding work/shots/all.....
Peace,Lg;)

talktosamson

Veteran
Led are all those flowers done under a T5? If so, holy crap! and if so how many bulbs does it take to make dank ass flowers like that?

HatchBrew

Veteran
Grapefruit OD, starting to finish and get some color
KvRA1MG.jpg

0zkggMV.jpg

Black Cherry Soda, about four more weeks until these will start to be chopped:
L9tywKW.jpg

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
This is an unknown clone, but I think Im going to start calling it Rosebud, because it kind of looks like one. It's a really odd plant, if you notice it nearly has no pistils, it would probably be impossible to breed with. It finishes fast too, its on about day 55 but looks like it will be ready by day 60.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php