picture.php

Found this critter under the Bed
picture.php

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
TomsHammerFist x Purple Rhodi

-- TomsHammerFist: TomHillsHaze F2 x Hammerhead

--- Hammerhead: White Rhino x Mr. Nice Medicine Man

-- Purple Rhodi (Ortega Dom): Purple Elephant x Ortega (RedEyedGenetics)

Flower: Week 10

IdHgWI8.jpg

g6OdnQG.jpg

0t7ce5A.jpg

E.C. Haze

psyphish

Veteran
Wow, beautiful... a real flower! I want this! :biggrin:
Whats this Strain please? Thanx

Emerald Triangle - Grapefruit Krush.

It has bright orange pistils and has been putting out some purple hues now that I started giving less nutrients. It's also decently frosty. Definitely recommended.

Kalyx

Everyone really has some amazing looking buds. Got me licking my chops and my mouth watering.

My addition is pretty early on but all plants are at this stage of flower at one time.

The Fuzz #3

Started 4 seeds ended up with 3 females, she is at day 23 in flower. She is a stinker putting off a sweet skunky chemmy funk. Hoping she will give me sticky wands of chemmy goodness.

picture.php

She has started to pack on the frost this past week, still early, she has a long way to go but has more frost than her two sisters. She also out stinks her sisters by quite a bit and looks like she's built to be the largest yielder of the 3.

picture.php

SativaBreather

Veteran
lot 5 is a hybrid of 4 or 5 african landrace sativas with a twist of indica

I cant be anymore specific than that as thats all the breeder will say, the breeder is oldtimer

it is awesome though as you say

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo for real,
the clone, what one?
socal or
the other real good yielding original one that came from across pond then slowly headed west in80'sand90's.
There were many catpiss clones floating at one point from haze phenos and such

but the one was so much better than those even though it could have come from a haze
but nothing since i stopped seeing her has anything else come close to what we had back in the 90's of her,
Hope you have her and she;s still kickin around

intotheunknown

Veteran
Well, I am unsure of where this actually came from. A buddy of mine had old beans that he gifted to me, told me it was catpiss.

Popped them and sure enough, couldnt be anymore close to catpiss.

Shes still growin and is part of my lineup. One of my faves. That pic was just fairly recent...