Enjoy the view

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Very beautiful as you already been told, but saying it again is desrved, How long does she flower for?

The looks remind me of a strain called "POD", I seen it in a book somewhere and If my memory serves me it's Maui Hawaiian Strain or was grown there in the Past..... Very nice though, yours look much better than the ones pictured in the Book....(Cannibible(s);)...

Here's a few of mines:
Chem D
picture.php

Querkle B
picture.php

picture.php

Nice shots and flower's Yalls'

One Love!:joint:

Quaze

nice chem D Bandit and the flower time of the Quaze is about 14 to 15 w

in Cannibible 1 2 3 ??? can you tel witch cannabible I have all of them

Quaze

yep I see it in the cannabible 2 the pod is a Indica strain from maui

yes I don`t no but like the pod is the Quaze a devastating head crushing high and not a downer like most Indica`s .

well we have maybe something going here BANDIT because we still don`t no what the Quaze is

thank you very much for helping us to search

the only thing that looks a little similar I find to the Quaze is this lowland oaxacan posted in the

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread by MOTACO the most beautfull thread on this forum

11550IMAG0047.jpg

i see now in this recent pic of that Quaze, that it isn't exactly the same, and yours looks a lot more Sativa in the structure, Crazy awesome shit though,

I can only imagine the high on her man, and that is all it takes to interest me in such a plant... is she finicky to grow?

Quaze

no only that you have to no about that sativa grows tall because we are indoor so we have to go early into flower .

its normal growing plant only make some creepy buds

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kalichakra week 8
picture.php

picture.php

jilly bean week 8
picture.php

picture.php

mango haze week 13
picture.php

picture.php

G 13 x burmese x northern kush 45 days
picture.php

picture.php

FFA 45 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Be careful Quaze brother, you might wanna Edit that part of your Post where you are aksing about seeds or Clones....

I would recommend you wait untill you get your 75 posts and then talk all that in private "PM's"...

You're good people, and I don't want to see you get in to trouble for that, (it's against TOU(Rules on the site)...

No pun intended,

Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts