What's new

Free weed at the gas station

Iraganji

Hope she turns out fantastic! :D

Someone has ditched that weed, but it isn't ditch weed. It's hitch weed taking advantage of all those digits and thumbing a ride. :D

joe guy

Damn she's commin along nice my friend..... esp. Love the bug net in the backround... I miss fishin.... awwww bugs on the barbie next to some bass

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
lol..I can hear people asking for a cut of "gas station" lol....nice find. How she looking now?

M

MummyCat

She is flowering out quite nicely. Very frosty nugs with a soft fruit smell right now

freeweedsept.jpg

shmalphy

Veteran
That is frosty, what a treat!

My first plant came from seeds my dad got in a bag of weed he found in a bus station locker in Phoenix in the early 80's. My friend was like, "that's a haaaze, maaan" lol it was good sativa, wish I still had that strain TBH, we will never know for sure where it came from.

ExcelAtIt

This is one of my favorites of all time! It really shows one man's trash is another man's treasure! Could you show the whole plant in the next update?

datruth

if that would happen to me ,i wouldnt be soo pissed off at the gas prices. free clone with every fill up lol

joe guy

So mr.\mrs. Mummy (not sure) have we decided on a plant name yet? It is a part of the family now she should have a name... or are we waiting for the harvest? And was any cuts taken from her incase she is some awsome smoke?