What's new

Free weed at the gas station

M

MummyCat

Life in the ET

freeweed.jpg

Saw this little clone while I was filling up, looked like it needed a ride

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm guessing your bringing home the borg.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha thats funny...wonder why a grower would leave that. maybe he bought a bunch of clones and thought that one was a little sickly looking..

you should document a grow thread about the results of that clone lol...the clone who almost didnt make it and got a second chance at life, and yielded some nice nugs..

we threw a bunch of weed off our hotel balcony in las vegas to the peon masses below...we had a flight in 2 hours and a half OZ and couldnt smoke it all, didnt wanna throw it away...

M

MummyCat

haha thats funny...wonder why a grower would leave that. maybe he bought a bunch of clones and thought that one was a little sickly looking..

you should document a grow thread about the results of that clone lol...the clone who almost didnt make it and got a second chance at life, and yielded some nice nugs..

we threw a bunch of weed off our hotel balcony in las vegas to the peon masses below...we had a flight in 2 hours and a half OZ and couldnt smoke it all, didnt wanna throw it away...

yeah, my guess is an indoor grower bought a bunch of clones and decided to ditch the sick looking one at the gas station. I'll grow it out and update this thread with the progress :biggrin:

G

guest8905

hahah yeah in the ET thats probabaly some decent stuff, fome good growers coming out of there