What's new

Freakshow (fern leaf strain) by shapeshifter/humboldt seed company

G

Sorry just read back the start of the thread again and realised it's a relatively new strain. Keen to see it's variations and what comes when it's crossed to other mutants.

rolandomota

Veteran
Ok it's not so skunky as I first thought after topping I got a good wifff and yes it definitely can fool people in the smell department.

It just smells good to me and familiar very familiar I want to say it's because it's sativa dominant

And OUT OF STOCK everywhere dont be a tool and please make some fucking seeds if you have it like your life depends on it ......or not if so then its your loss I have decided to hoard my Freakshow seed and make more freak varieties how you may ask ? Simple just make some fucking seeds

C

Capra ibex

It wont be long now until there's all kind of high quality cannabis that has no resemblance to 'regular' cannabis at all.

Freakshow, Duckfoot, ABC, purple, pink, red, black, pink hairs, white hairs, yellow hairs....

So it might as well get legalized everywhere because there can be plants hidden in plain sight everywhere :)

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I'm definitely making some. I have a raised bed in full sun reserved for it. My seedlings are a month old now. They go out June 1st. I'm starting the last 6 seeds today. If they work out and I get seeds, I'll give away 3 dozen packs this fall. I only have 12 packs left to assign. I'm surprised how small the seedlings are so far. I don't think it's a big plant.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok it's not so skunky as I first thought after topping I got a good wifff and yes it definitely can fool people in the smell department.

It just smells good to me and familiar very familiar I want to say it's because it's sativa dominant

And OUT OF STOCK everywhere dont be a tool and please make some fucking seeds if you have it like your life depends on it ......or not if so then its your loss I have decided to hoard my Freakshow seed and make more freak varieties how you may ask ? Simple just make some fucking seeds

No skunk smell here, more sweet (banana kush leaning?)

I'm definitely making some. I have a raised bed in full sun reserved for it. My seedlings are a month old now. They go out June 1st. I'm starting the last 6 seeds today. If they work out and I get seeds, I'll give away 3 dozen packs this fall. I only have 12 packs left to assign. I'm surprised how small the seedlings are so far. I don't think it's a big plant.

Didn't see much stretch til flower and even then only one of them really took off.

Sachiel

I can´t stop thinking about crossing those to other mutant Strains like Kalyseeds or ABC varieties... Is anyone currently breeding Freaksow to anything else?

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
I can´t stop thinking about crossing those to other mutant Strains like Kalyseeds or ABC varieties... Is anyone currently breeding Freaksow to anything else?

yes read someone was gonna cross abc to freak. think the same thread i read another was gonna try with a grinspoon bead/pearl pheno. it was on different site/forum i was searching. gonna check back in here there to see how goes

G

Humboldt CSI has made the freakshow X ABC. Beat me to it haha. Very keen to see what pops up in the F2 generation. Hopefully some sort of intermediate leaf structure can be found in a large hunt

G

I predict the freakshow will dominate the cross, but hopefully when the ABC traits come through they'll be altered by the fern like mutation

G

Be interesting crossing 2 recessive leaf structures. Don't think either would be carrying the dominant classic leaf structure. Time will tell :)

not4n

Curious to see how this turns out. I'm doing a seed run on OG for a small group of people.

Haven't used this account since I was in my 20's...lol.

rolandomota

Veteran
That's why you backross and make f2 f3 f4 backross some more as needed the goal here is different terps and highs with the strange leaf

Amynamous

Be interesting crossing 2 recessive leaf structures. Don't think either would be carrying the dominant classic leaf structure. Time will tell :)

Last winter, i crossed a ducksfoot with the subterfuge#1. All of the resulting F1s had regular cannabis leaves, although one plant produced a ducksfoot leaf at the 2nd node. I am now growing out the F2s with the bastard leaf structure and will do a seed run.

Thesearch

7east genetics is selling Freakshow pollen on st rainly fyi. They claim to have already crossed it to a rd#1 but the timing of their work seems off. It seems a lot of the mutations come from the banana x big Sur Holy weed. Research the strain superfreak to find more info or cannabis potency research on instagram

Latest posts

Latest posts