FREAKS!!! post your freaks and grower anomalies

CrazyDog

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hobb3s93

mutant freakshow! trippy shit some of it makes me cringe.

i was recently taking clones off a plant and i cut the sencond node down after after the first clone(so it had a cut on both sides and was just a tiny node on a stick) it rooted which got me thinking what would happen if u rooted one of those upside down????

i know that if u force the stalk of the plant to the ground itll form roots, either way ill get off my edible induced rant and show u my freak.
picture.php

this was from a while ago off a chem d that was showing all kinds of "mosaicing" amogst other things but i thought it was cool kus it looks like a fluer de lie (or how ever u spell that)

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Here's a purple in veg Dj Short Flo male which ended up almost entirely sterile.

Veg:
picture.php

Flower: (notice the lack of pollen..)
picture.php

MOJO Bx

Here's one i currently have in veg. Snocap L.A. sprout two growing shoots naturally notice the tall lanky shoot has grown out of the leaf branch and the very bottom branch actually turned into a third growing shoot but i cut it off she is looking almost normal now if you don't look at the bottom :biggrin:

I may be wrong, but i think this wifi of mine takes the mutant prize...i'll settle for silver or bronze though...she has never been topped or trained, just started making a weird stem after a while, it's like 3-4 stems mutated into one, with too many leaves to count. in the pics you can see some nodes seem to have 8-12 leaves and future branches coming from it!

needless to say, this plant is growing very slow, i can't get any clones from it because of this growth, my plan is to keep it around to see if it outgrows the mutation, as almost all seem to do...it wasn't the only mutant i got out of that pack of wifi's though, i have 2 other plants that have never been flowered, and are getting 20 hours of light a day, showing the strange leaf patters you see when you reveg, it's only like 1 or 2 leaves on the whole plant, but it makes ya wonder...has anybody else noticed mutants in raskals gear?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LOL i guess that serves me right for writing so cockily, honestly i had no idea so many people knew about this condition, i've never heard of it...

NPK

I've grown out a lot of seeds, but never had a triplet until now. Exciting! Got a twin from the same batch, too (feminized Jack Herer).

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

couple of true breeding mutants. popped 1 random seed from each cross and both were seriously deformed and kept their mutations.

picture.php

the one on the left. topped itself on second node and grew 2 tops, one of those tops topped itself the next node for 3 total main branches.

picture.php

the one on the right stayed really short and had crazy leaves with really long leaf stems that just dangled down like it was seriously underwatered. it stayed under 8 inches after 2 months veg and i decided to top it. it sprouted like a million budsides like its a self scrogging plant. almost all the branches either came out pointing down or straight out to the side before growing up some.

picture.php

runt male. 8 weeks or might be even more from seed and it never got over 6 inches tall. turned male but the flowers never grew past preflower stage.

Latest posts

Latest posts