What's new

Frank's Finale

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr. Dog,
it is my time, gotta get the last one out of my sysytem.
if my gov wasnt such shitheads, i wouldnt have to stop.
but im not down for getting caughyt either :bashhead:

access,
ill still be around, not ghosting forever.

usmc toker,
i got my genes spread all over the place like herpes already, but thanx

SB, core, uber
whattup! thanx for peeking in here :D

dr.Bud,
she would do awesome in a sog i think.
she stretched real real good, dunno if you could keep her that squat.
plus the 12 or so week flower kinda sucks for sog too.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
T,
thanks for enjoying my pix

milo,
the bpp is around. it will spread im sure.

pizza, my man
thanx for coming by.
NS is prolly bout 3' tall from the dirtline up, no more than 4'

gixey babe,
im always bad. will u spank me if i mess up tho???
thats the real question

hope i didnt miss any1

Last edited:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Well that's reassuring CF. I understand the fears, concerns and security issues people have....and the worst thing is that they're all rational and real. You're perfectly right: if the govt. weren't a bunch of toolbags they'd have the deficit licked and have their heads screwed on straight just be legalizing something that's being used in huge amounts by a large percentage of people anyway.
Isn't there enough historical evidence to support that? Prohibition created gangsters and more crime....duh....
Tons of people get locked up for weed and their statistics indicate that alot of people grow, distribute, smoke and generally consume it.....none of the laws have curtailed its' use.
We already know how dangerous excessive consumption of alcohol and tobacco is....
I NEVER understand the disconnect...it blows my f-ing mind every time I run it through the wheels.
As far as I can see, it's all dumb b.s. that keeps it illegal in any capacity.

For what it's worth: I'm glad you're around and will be whether you grow or not. I guess the F.U.C.K.E.M. crew will have to send you care packages in the old age home when you run out! If you get any from me...the most sativa you'll see is 60% hybrid....LOL. I know you love your giant ass prehistoric looking sativas...but I don't have the room or the patience to deal with that (yet...that is). Between you and Cella....I'm starting to be tempted by the "dark side" and am steadily more interested in housing some sativas....
I guess the philosophy is you run the big gals and during their whole flowering process you can run like 2 cycles of faster flowering gals with more indy in em'. Sounds feasible. Plus, pictures of that spearchucker, BPP and Mango Haze make me drool like a bulldog.

Peace bro.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
you just need some more room access....then you don't have to worry about it you run whatever you like

frank I have a question that I am sure you have addressed before, I assume you use some amended soil mix? give me a rough rundown of your ingredients if you don't mind
all them different genes and all looking real nice
peace
jip

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you never stop impressin a mf CF.them chiks look thick and they look like they are gonna put out :muahaha:
that poison ogk looks potent as hell yo,and the blockhead dont look like nothin to shake a stick at either bro...

i got alot more time to take pix for ya's.
being the rest of the op is already shut down :(
anywho
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
you dont gotta keep rubbin it in that we are almost done with the privilidge of watchin you pimp thes hoes yo!!!!!!!!peace bro-T-

Last edited:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
It could just be my perception, but doesn't that poison ogk look close to done? It's always hard to tell not being right up in their grill....and I'm not familiar with the flowering times for that strain. Something tells me that it would be unlikely Frank has something that finishes in 60 days voluntarily...LOL.
That blockhead is no joke either, but it looks like it'll take awhile longer before chop-chop...

K

kallenavndk

that ogk looks very very tasty so big and compakt buds ? How long would you give her in flower ? 70?

C

cellardweller

just tokin on through,cf..great lookin pics boss!
Hows that silky pimp from Nigeria doin? Is the high from that anything like the Mango Haze?
peas,
~cd

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
thanks for the info frank. I knew it. the only way to successfully run that many strains (and have them look that good) is to have your dirt ready to give em what they needs. too much of a pain to tweek my watering regime for each strain

fyi i recently started using amended promix worm castings kelp green sand blood meal and bone meal and lime

peace
jip

animal#1

Blockhead looks way better than OG S1.. Don't surprise me neither with that African in her genes... Theres a blockhead cut that's circulated locally that is just off the hook. CRAZY strong with a sour tropical fruit smell and taste. Great African buzz too. Head banger for sure!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
T
whattup pimpin'

access/ kallen,
ogk prolly go 70-80 daze depending on when i feel like pulling her.

cellard,
never smoked the nigerian, hear she is a skull crusher tho.

jiped,
if you use bone/blood meal, you have to moisten the mix while you turn it.
dont let it dry out. also let it sit for 2 weeks.
this allows the bone/blood meal to break down in the soil to help the plant.

Danimal#1,
not much frost on the poison, but i havent had killer frost on any ogk ive run.
they are all still killer tho

U

UBER21

Cant wait to see that poison done man.........she looking straight fuego.....aint no thang but a chicken wing.....hahahaha

C

cellardweller

I'll bet she will be cf..it just looks like lookin at it too long will get ya baked. :muahaha:
..did someone mention wings?..

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
cocktail frank said:
T

jiped,
if you use bone/blood meal, you have to moisten the mix while you turn it.
dont let it dry out. also let it sit for 2 weeks.
this allows the bone/blood meal to break down in the soil to help the plant.

biggest hassle was mixing my container outside. I have a big maybe 40 gallon rubbermaid. mixing all the amendments was too much for me inside I had to take everything outside under the cover of darkness.

peace
jip