What's new

Frank's Finale

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lmao.
you guys make me feel like an old man who's kids are fighting over the inheritance before im even dead!
at least take it to another room :p

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
sheit ash where's my cooltube?haha........but seriously where?....<--jk...........too bad your done......this black is NIcE...............so I must say CF has gotten MOneY into the HaZeZ..and X's using haze's....straight up........so thanks buddy......."the DoN"coming soon................MOneY

accessndx

&#9835;All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Frank's Basement

Frank's Basement

Now the truth comes out: Frank stopped growing so he could remodel his home to make it more hospitable to his close friends:

LN3.jpg

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Frank,

I just about filled up the dumpster at my old place when we moved out. I had two cabinets in the back of our rental place basement. Tearing that out was the last thing I did before we moved. Took hours.

so what did you do, rent another place to set that stuff up again? Gonna go a bit bigger? Ima kiddin man.

peace
jip

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Frank - I thoroughly hope you're not thinkin your done around ICMAG. Not only have you touched a lot of people here but you also have made some killer strains that many people, including myself, are either enjoying or waiting patiently to enjoy!!!

I would say that your last horrah was a great one, but you've stayed very consistent over your years and to that, i raise my glass and my bong.

You've given a lot of inspiration to many members here and i wont hesitate to say i speak for everyone. Keep on truckin dude, you got your kids in your life now and hey, when the kids are all grown up who's to say you won't re-conquer that throne eh?? lol

I won't say goodbye cuz i know its hardly an exit but more of a hiatus.

I haven't been around much lately to bust your balls but i can see that everyone is more than making up for it in the CF Roast thread! I read a few pages and had to stop cuz i nearly shit myself!

Shit, what can i say that hasn't already been said by the fine members of FUCKEM and IC alike.

I want to thank you for giving me a chance to shine with the rest of the FUCKEM crew and i hope you're still around when i get my shit up and running this year. I know i'll be lookin out for your smart ass. hahaha

Big ups dude, i hope you enjoy every last gram of that smoke cuz you deserve it!

- SubN

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Shit brother I had no idea this was going down. Just got done reading the thread and you truely went out with style. All the crops looked awesome man, sucks your retireing when I'm just getting back in. I'll be sure to be true to you and the rest of the fam. Hopefully be around to help me out with my electrical stuff once I get more space. Sad to see you stop man but I understand fully, your a good man :joint: