What's new

Frankincense/Church offer

led05

Chasing The Present
are there any that aren't fems? I already have those MM x Nh # X's and am disinterested in them, thank you..?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are there any that aren't fems? I already have those MM x Nh # X's and am disinterested in them, thank you..?
Mine are not what you tried unless you ordered direct from me ?

I have a whole Regular seed Nevil Grail project using a selected Male NH21 x MML to make F2's and many hybrids including Nev grail strains x other Nev grail project strains.

I can offer anyone not into Fems the Regular seed version of NH18 x MM x NH21 x MM to run for free , was a very nice test grow done by a member here.

I also have a NH23 x Kariba Regular seed project , i posted the full list of all 3 Nevil grail projects i offer NH21 x MM Fem project , NH21 x MM Regualr project and NH23 x Kariba( African Sativa) Regular project a few pages back ( anyone pm for info so to not spam this thread or ask in Haze talk thread

led05

Chasing The Present
Mine are not what you tried unless you ordered direct from me ?

I have a whole Regular seed Nevil Grail project using a selected Male NH21 x MML to make F2's and many hybrids including Nev grail strains x other Nev grail project strains.

I can offer anyone not into Fems the Regular seed version of NH18 x MM x NH21 x MM to run for free , was a very nice test grow done by a member here.

I also have a NH23 x Kariba Regular seed project , i posted the full list of all 3 Nevil grail projects i offer NH21 x MM Fem project , NH21 x MM Regualr project and NH23 x Kariba( African Sativa) Regular project a few pages back ( anyone pm for info so to not spam this thread or ask in Haze talk thread
Thank you but no thanks; if regs ever come available on your Frankie’s X I’d be interested…

PS: what %’s do you see good to very good “church/Frankie’s” effect & smoke, taste in your X..?

Many thanks

William76

A few folks interested now @ojd .should make for a good big phenohunt,maybe make a sour thai nevs thread?,for all the keepers found,im sure there will be a few. I don't qualify but that's OK,I'll be watching,Good luck all!.76

Reactions: ojd

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Thx ojd i got a nice suprise today.

20221230_135229~2.jpg

3 went in the water and will be scroged straight to 11/13. All will go in a 90l pot with fresh notill mix.

20221230_135812.jpg

olday

Veteran
Still waiting on mine and looking forward to it. I was trying to find out more about the Swiss Thai Nev piece and it’s not been easy - anyone know what is the background on that half?

Airloom

Veteran
@ojd I just noticed your post not to use DM?. That was added after many of us excepted. I think many of us didn't see your post to email you and not DM. Anyway, everyone that got in should email him. EMAIL SENT

connoisseurbackintown@hotmail.co.uk
I thought the cutoff date came and went
(Offer available until January 1st 2023)
I’m under a year here at ICMag. Would pay costs and shipping to get my hands on some