What's new

Frank the Tank's Hot Dogg Hut

Red_Nine

Sweet, another round with a great variety. That NL5 Haze should be some killer smoke. Not sure about the cut, but smoked it grown from seed about 10 years ago and it was some of the best smoke I've ever had. Great, great energetic high.

Here are a few pics of the BPP. Thanks again, they are looking great. I only have one pheno, but will pop the rest in the future.

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
Frank,
DJDigi's on The Sour Diesel Beta List,as per your request.
That gives f.u.c.k.e.m. a spot.

:smile:

REZDOG

Veteran
Jerry Garcia said,(paraphrased)
"The Dead are like baked beans,you either love 'em,or you hate 'em,strongly."
So I suppose I fall into the "baked beans" category.:D
After all these years,if youse' guys knew what I deal with,day to day,behind the scenes-the shams and scams and bullshit,you'd fully understand why I don't suffer asshats for a second,and all trolls disappear.
I'm always nice to people who could use some being nice to,and those who are nice to me.
Some people have the "new gunslinger in town" attitude,they feel they have to match wits with me,to prove something,I suppose,to themselves.
That,my friend,is their (collective) mistake.
I prefer mild n' fun,but I don't get that break often.
Such is life....I suppose.

Cheers!

Cocktail Frank - Way to be a true leader of the crew bro, Kudos once more, you truly spread love, life is Karma. Your line up is what makes us East Coasters Proud, Keep it Green and keep :pimp3:

Xtrakritical

hahaha 311 said " I'm about to smoke franks big pink pole" hahahha

That just doesnt sound right!

(but I'm about to roll some pole too!)

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmmm!!! Good looking out Bro!

Xtra

R

Raistlin Majere

:wave:
dam CF what can i say that has not already been said ?
hate to be a :kissass: but dam broham
:bow: :bow: :bow:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya sqwirl,
i grew the casey from seed and she is in my top 5 for sure. I've never ran the mango but I've smoked it. True piffy shit. Can't wait to smoke her when She is done.

New strains being grown from seed these days:
geisha
so Gouda
chem d bx
black widow
supajack
Banghi haze
Asia girl

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
right on CF. you got some very interesting things in the works right now.geisha and so gouda are two that ill keep my eyes out for. good work bro and im sure you will do the gals justice.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
^^^Ditto the last 2 posts. You've always got somethin new and interesting on your plate man. I feel most sorry for sick folks and folks like you that it's not legal. I bet you'd go to town Bro! Stay safe and keep it green.