What's new

Found pot garden, should I say something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad your not my neighbor!
icon13.gif
I've seen a few other gardens over the years,I just keep walking.

yerboyblue

the way I look at it is if OB tells the guy and the guy gets busted what stops one unknown grower from rating on another unknown grower for a lesser sentence
That's why I said type the note and wear gloves during delivery
And if he puts it in the mail box what's stopping the nosey old hag across the street from.calling Leo and saying there's a guy messing with mail boxes?

He's in a med state and is a card holder. He already had the police over if I remember correctly from his thread about the robbery. You can't really get a grow snitched out that the police already know exist.

yerboyblue

what if the neighbor is like FU, what i do on my property is my business and hes an asshole?

you just made an enemy of the asshole living next door. not only is he an asshole, he lives next door. Forever

do nothing

take some pictures when the buds are almost ready and post them....name it like...grow of dude who doesnt know about his grow

That's like the worst case scenario, it's not like he is telling him he has to do anything, just giving him a friendly warning. If the guy is an asshole you don't have to see or talk to him ever again. I'm pretty sure he wasn't next door, just in the neighborhood or close to it, he said he was walking his dog. Even most ass holes aren't completely unreasonable and decide someone is an enemy just because they know about their blatantly obvious business.

If you went on his property or really had to search out his house, then I would probably leave it alone. If you were walking on the street or in the alley, something like that, then there is less reason why the person should get mad.

yerboyblue

Thinking of it more, a simple note, without your name, saying you were ripped off only a few blocks a way doing the same thing as him, would probably be the best.

"Just thought I would let you know I was ripped off a few blocks away from here, having a backyard garden similar to you. I spotted/smelled yours very easily and was not even paying that much attention. I felt I had to let a fellow gardener know that, and hopefully you already have protected yourself from this threat, getting ripped off sucks. Best of luck, sending good vibes your way man."

Organic joe

He's in a med state and is a card holder. He already had the police over if I remember correctly from his thread about the robbery. You can't really get a grow snitched out that the police already know exist.
oh well hell I didn't know that
Guess that changes some of the things i have said
Thanks for the extra input i didn't know about

foaf

Veteran
Ninja in there at night. Carefully rebuild his fence a bit higher. He will never know, not get paranoid, and be safe. Mission accomplished.

I watched mission impossible tonight on roku, so it makes sense...

supermanlives

Veteran
if the guy is dumb enough to let his plants be seen well.then he is an idiot. my plants dont ever grow over the fence,wall. thats just asking for it.legal or not theres always someone happy to take it all. in my yard they got to get past my dogs ,then me . some med growers are the worst.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anonymous note, in the letter box, dropped at night/early morning while you're walking your dog again, do it quickly and keep moving. I like the suggested note that was on the other page.
na man, its something like that which got me gang raped in the first place.

go try to talk to the guy, don't tell him there are a lot of freaks out there, and tie him down yourself
:biggrin:

Cheerful

Thinking of it more, a simple note, without your name, saying you were ripped off only a few blocks a way doing the same thing as him, would probably be the best.

"Just thought I would let you know I was ripped off a few blocks away from here, having a backyard garden similar to you. I spotted/smelled yours very easily and was not even paying that much attention. I felt I had to let a fellow gardener know that, and hopefully you already have protected yourself from this threat, getting ripped off sucks. Best of luck, sending good vibes your way man."

O. M. G. !!! :bashhead: you CANT be serious!! What is RULE NUMBER 1 of growing?!?!? TELL NO ONE. You're suggesting he out himself as a grower to a total stranger? In WRITING??? what are you a cop or somethin?

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
infinitewhateverthefuckitis stop being a troll

Oh Snap!,

I know I probably shouldn't pick on you, but that was to easy and you probably should bring up the gang stalking as little as possible in public... or someone will get you every time.

but really take a moment to reflect, go look at all the threads you have started and the posts you have made (I have and some are funny as fuck :biggrin:), get grip on reality and lose your delusions before you start calling others... trolls :laughing:... but this whole thread is just funny anyway.
if you were ever outside the den, you might understand...
picture.php

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
so many paranoid people around... i would tell the guy. may save him losing his girls to pirates..... arrrgh! jim lad!
if the guy gets funny, tell him to fuck off.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I'm glad your not my neighbor!View Image I've seen a few other gardens over the years,I just keep walking.

This just wraps up people's shitty attitude these days. Where is our sense of community these days? If our communities came together and worked as a whole, my plants would have never been ripped in the first place. The notion that I live my own life, and don't care about the people around me is deplorable.

Mr. Fastcast - I am also grateful you are not my neighbor.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
OB,
Two questions..
Are you the leader of the neighborhood watch assn.?
What would you have done if you had found your ripped off plants?

What your feeling ( vigilant ) is normal after something happens like what has happened to you. You need closure.

Are you the leader of the neighborhood watch? Yes, I am.

What would you have done if you had found your ripped off plants?
Take pictures of plants, people in said house, and match them up with the security tapes from the night of my theft, call the cops and have the guys arrested?

WHy, what did you think I would do?

G

Guest 315072

little kids rip em early any normal adult knows better.. i say.. if i was ud id check out see what the dude looks like.. if he looks cool just tell em.. how urs got ripped.. and u could smell hsi shit from the sidewalk .. and could see it. maybe he should tie them down. before his crop becomes someone elses !! honestly if ur in a med state tell him.. id like the heads up!!!

G

Guest 315072

honestly.. set up motion cameras like the hunting cameras.. and mabye if ur shit gets ripped. u can go fuck some1 up and take ur shit back.. this is y a Security system camera comes in handy. we got one a while back.. pretty much anyone that drives down my street .. anyone that comes to front door.. back door.. and both side of grow room door.. so.. if someone trys to get the indoors.. hahah there fucked.. and then the outdoors got motion cameras.. so if u take that.. ill find u .. too hahahha not to mention.. i booby trap the outdoors with electric fencing.. it was a great set up.. once we get everything set up i wont be worrying aanymore..

moving is a crazy fcking time.. i get paranoid that the people seeing me move in will rob me cuz i bring in nice shit.! i just got a buddy to let me use his house to set up and grow so looks like live2gro is back living!

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
imo, the people who are suggesting you to mind your own business are doing so out of honest concern for you, so the community is trying to help.

the possibility that the guy whose garden you found is an idiot is pretty high... and out of concern people have suggested to keep to yourself.

in any case, if you really want to go out of your way and warn this guy that his plants can be seen from the street, do it with an unsigned note; but still this is risky, as you do not know if there is a security camera and he can make you out after you leave him the note...

the concern that if you alert him and eventually someone rips him, and he thinks is you, is very real, keep that in mind, since people here are trying to keep you safe.

this is a pretty risky business that you have proposed with this thread...

personally, I dunno what to tell you that you should do; just wanted to comment the above as it seems many are mis-judging many people's intentions in this thread.

good luck!

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts