What's new

Found pot garden, should I say something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anonymous note, in the letter box, dropped at night/early morning while you're walking your dog again, do it quickly and keep moving. I like the suggested note that was on the other page.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
anonymous note, in the letter box, dropped at night/early morning while you're walking your dog again, do it quickly and keep moving. I like the suggested note that was on the other page.

na man, its something like that which got me gang stalked in the first place.

dont try to talk to the guy or tell him. there are a lot of freaks out there. tie them down yourself or wait until harvest and steal a cola, hey it could have been him that ripped you if hes stupid enough to not tie down plants he might be stupid enough to rip immature buds. could be his kid or something

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Sometimes amongst people in Cannabis Culture,

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished.. I wouldn't even walk by his yard..

If you make the decision to engage in an illegal activity (even if it should be legal) then you alone should take responsibility to make sure your shit stays secret. I mean you could give him an anonymous note, but if the guy has seven foot plants in his front yard chances are he already knows and doesn't give a crap as someone already pointed out, or he's an idiot and you should distance yourself from him.

yerboyblue

So when walking my dogs the other day I followed my nose to an area I thought smelled like pot. I am standing on the sidewalk on a super busy street, look left, and I see about a foot of two plants (or one plant topped) peaking over a 6 ft fence.

Little back story, I live within half a mile of this guy and my garden has already been ripped this year.

So here is the question at hand.......Should I help the dude out? I feel like I should leave the roll of plastic green tape/plant tie that I have left over in dudes mailbox. Then again, I would freak out if somebody did this to me. Any good ideas here, or just let it be? Thanks everybody.

Let him know man. Also tell him what happened to you, leave out details if you are paranoid. Some people can convince themselves it's not a big deal. You would be a reality check to him. Worst case he tells you to fuck off, best case you made a new friend.

mr.brunch

Veteran
i thing i would rather be freaked out by a note than lose the lot or possibly take a nicking.

warn-a-brother

Organic joe

If you decide to tell him leave an anonymous note but stay out of his mailbox like some one else posted that's a federal offense and will get you in trouble wear gloves and print the letter off of your computer wait till you think he's not home knock on his door act like a Mormon trying to sell god if he does answer and if he don't leave the note on his door

Like I said before good karma served equals good karma received

yerboyblue

If you decide to tell him leave an anonymous note but stay out of his mailbox like some one else posted that's a federal offense and will get you in trouble wear gloves and print the letter off of your computer wait till you think he's not home knock on his door act like a Mormon trying to sell god if he does answer and if he don't leave the note on his door

Like I said before good karma served equals good karma received

Make sure to duct tape your shoes and burn your fingerprints off too. Make your own paper so they can't trace it back to walmart or wherever purchased. You should probably pay a bum to deliver the note too.

Sorry to be sarcastic, I am having a bit of fun.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
The best thing to do is nothing. If he gets ripped it his own fault, if you say something to him and he gets ripped then it'll REALLY be your fault. If it's not yours, its none of your biz....my two cents

T

Toes.

OB,
Two questions..
Are you the leader of the neighborhood watch assn.?
What would you have done if you had found your ripped off plants?

What your feeling ( vigilant ) is normal after something happens like what has happened to you. You need closure.

Organic joe

Make sure to duct tape your shoes and burn your fingerprints off too. Make your own paper so they can't trace it back to walmart or wherever purchased. You should probably pay a bum to deliver the note too.

Sorry to be sarcastic, I am having a bit of fun.
the way I look at it is if OB tells the guy and the guy gets busted what stops one unknown grower from rating on another unknown grower for a lesser sentence
That's why I said type the note and wear gloves during delivery
And if he puts it in the mail box what's stopping the nosey old hag across the street from.calling Leo and saying there's a guy messing with mail boxes?

T

Toes.

Or, join the neighborhood watch assn. and go door to door warning people there's rippers in the area... legitimately.

Otherwise, someone is just a rouge vigilante with a chip on their shoulder.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Or, join the neighborhood watch assn. and go door to door warning people there's rippers in the area... legitimately.

Otherwise, someone is just a rouge vigilante with a chip on their shoulder.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Listen to the man, very wise word bro.....both ur post on here.....ur avatar looks like a spot i went to in hawaii by the way.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Let him know man. Also tell him what happened to you, leave out details if you are paranoid. Some people can convince themselves it's not a big deal. You would be a reality check to him. Worst case he tells you to fuck off, best case you made a new friend.

what if the neighbor is like FU, what i do on my property is my business and hes an asshole?

you just made an enemy of the asshole living next door. not only is he an asshole, he lives next door. Forever

do nothing

take some pictures when the buds are almost ready and post them....name it like...grow of dude who doesnt know about his grow

Status
Not open for further replies.