What's new

FORUM CHANGES - New Representatives Appointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zombo

Yeah, And I've had enough. I've left one forum because of douchebaggery and lack of civility. Fuck this. Good luck MeanBean and LEDGirl.

I'll still buy HGL products because they work, but fuck this grade-school mentality.

logitach420.

lol wow I never looked into the product or company but everyones attitude speaks loudly. I be watching this one because I really like the 205 model light but now might be a little apprehensive to purchase it.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
on a positive note my 345 watt unit i ordered 3 1/2 weeks ago and after countless attempts to contact the supplier has now finally been shipped ;)

aparantly my light was shipped yesterday but my tracking number doesnt work so i cant confirm this.

i might be using the wrong ups tracking site :(

but at least im finally getting somewhere

peace

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, And I've had enough. I've left one forum because of douchebaggery and lack of civility. Fuck this. Good luck MeanBean and LEDGirl.

I'll still buy HGL products because they work, but fuck this grade-school mentality.

cant take the ehat get outta the kitchen i guess

zombo was some awesome selection.... :thank you:

MeanBean

Thanks U na bomba. LEDGirl doesn't come around here anymore, I want to make sure anyone truly interested in led's will get all the information they need about HGL.

That way they don't end up getting a bunk led unit like I did before I found the company.

I am not being a bully but it looks like a few of you wanna test the waters...

Skotty; you got a Reference number. Usually they don't register at the ups site or anywhere until the product is in your country!! So when it does load up in the ups website it should only be a few days away.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
its ok my package is being tracked so hopefully in a week or so my light will be with me

hooooraaaaaay

lol

peace

MeanBean

Man I wish I could get 1 or 2 345w panels. Do you plan on posting up a few pics of your setup?? I haven't really gotten to see a full grow with one of these 345w units!!

I do know that with the denser led patterns it has to be blinding!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta love island life huh Bean? ;)

Yeah go for some of those 345w chinese contraptions, according to LEDGirl they are stronger than the sun above our heads. :pointlaug

T

tokinafaty420

Just to clarify and avoid confusion...Zombo and MeanBean are LedGirls representatives for her company. They are not mods. Don't want people being confused :wave:

Well it appears that MeanBean is a mod. Says so on the forum page at the bottom where it usually tells ya who is.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, made in the same factory right alongside those $99 ebay bound UFO's (this info was from a post from LEDGirl herself)

Are these lights UL listed by any chance? You know since some of us are not kids growing in rented apartments and we actually are concerned with products rushed to the market and made with less than premium internal components over in China. You know, like going out for dinner with loved ones or away for the weekend and leaving lights running & having to worry that some little kid in China did not solder a wire to a fan properly etc.

You know I am wondering safety wise & all what happens if a fan fails or if there is some internal short which is pretty commonplace in damp humid indoor growing environments what will happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts