What's new

For those who smoke daily - feeling detached

hempknowsis

I have never met a man or woman I admire, respect, or aspire to be on any level who uses cannabis daily in my day-to-day life. There have been some that get by O.K., but none that are doing anything even remotely inspirational to me.

Using this as a guide, I've taken the hint and applied it to my life. I suggest others do this as well. Yes, anti-marijuana propaganda was repulsive and annoying. But alas now it's time to act like grown-ups about this issue. This is a drug. A drug that completely alters your reality in the moment. When you are under the influence of a mind-altering drug for literally most of your life, are you seriously surprised that there are intellectual consequences?

Come on guys.

Just to expand on what you're saying, I usually see the same. Most of the constant smokers I know are nobody I look up to, but there are two 24/7 smokers I know who I admire. They're successful and just wonderful people.

I think the people we see smoking all day everyday and do not admire, were going to be lamers anyways. They just chose to abuse this substance while they half ass through life. I like to think peoples basic nature doesn't change much, if they were destined to be high quality people, they'd act as such regardless of the circumstances.

you can became a success person while being high all day every thing..

it just takes more motivation. its easy to get high and ride the couch from day to day

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I have never met a man or woman I admire, respect, or aspire to be on any level who uses cannabis daily in my day-to-day life.
At least that you're aware of that toke daily... or ingest daily. You wouldn't think I was a cannabis patient, even if you worked along side me every day for a year. You'd be very surprised how many people you find 'respectable' are also excellent at concealing their self-medication.

Sorry to hear you don't get out much.