What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

For All The New Outdoor Growers

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
^^^^^Never take your phone with a battery in it to the site. The phone will automoatically "PING" the antennea towers nearby and give away your location.

Also, never use phone for pics. It gives away the EXIF DATA. If searched it can give away the exact location. Long/lat/degrees.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Hey guys, do pistils turn brown if the plant gets rained on? Got a midget I threw outside instead of culling, starting to flower, got hit with a thunderstorm out of no where, now the pistils are shriveling. hoping it didnt impregnate itself.

Nes

^^^^^Never take your phone with a battery in it to the site. The phone will automoatically "PING" the antennea towers nearby and give away your location.

Also, never use phone for pics. It gives away the EXIF DATA. If searched it can give away the exact location. Long/lat/degrees.

Hypothetically, what if you don't have reception near a site?

JointOperation

yup.. gotta pop that battery off.. and dont post pictures from your phone.. use paint or some other program to save it as a different file.. so your EXIF DATA isnt attached to the photo..

got over 7 dual layer 8gig dvds full of photos.. and everything is encrypted so it cannot be seen .. need 3 passwords to get to photos.

also a reason why i dont post tons of photos.. because i upload directly onto data disks.. so nothing is on my computer.

A

acridlab

i was told by a tek smarter than me person,, and he said as long as the gps settings are turned off on ur phone, ur safe to take photos without them being geotagged or some shit..
plus,,, unless your doing big time things,, it costs the state way too much money and time from judges, etc. to get warrants for that type of stuff.. when it comes to rippers,, just b prepared.. they are always there,, usually people u think are friends, family. we have large breed dogs all around, so they can come and try i guess… would b kinda neat to watch the outcome..

Saltlife

What i do is
take battery out put a piece of papper between terminals
that way phone is all in one piece
put back in pocket

2st4this

welcome cocomarin
your beautiful country is a good place to grow sativas.
did you have any informations about your random plant?
who was the dad?
is it colombia influence?

best regards

kokomarin

This way of planting is what i like to share.
From albanian bageed.
Thank you!
This way of planting is best for me.

Irael

Wow Kokomarin thats a pretty fat Stemp you´ve grown there!
Hopefully the harvest was as fat as the Stemp ;)

Greetz

gormless normie

Hi, is this the right thread for newb questions? I'm wondering about the smell of plants grown outdoors, I've done a few searches but can't seem to find much.

How much will plants smell when growing outdoors? Should I be worried about single plants out of sight but within ~10m of hiking trails? The trails will get at most a couple of dog walkers per day...

Heinrich

Hi, is this the right thread for newb questions? I'm wondering about the smell of plants grown outdoors, I've done a few searches but can't seem to find much.

How much will plants smell when growing outdoors? Should I be worried about single plants out of sight but within ~10m of hiking trails? The trails will get at most a couple of dog walkers per day...
Mine don't smell too much. I have to dip my nose into the plant to smell it. But when you harvest it and put it in a room the smell can kill you.:biggrin: