What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Following H3ad's Formula (1000W - 5 plants)

onavelzy

Veteran
Hey Dick, with your veg space in the panda tent, is it light tight when you're at 12/12 dark in the main space? it looks like you have an inner black layer and a layer of white for the flower room side of it.

This is my first time in coco, too, and I've been reading anything I can find on rez/head/lucas in coco for a few months now. Especially the 6/9 ratio. And time and time again I see where growers have stopped using epsom completely. Even Head did.
Your water quality has something to do with it, though. I think they found that RO water or well water didnt have the calcium needed and maybe they added a bit of calmag. But epsom was voted down every time.
Rez and Head themselves said to stop worrying, commit to 6/9 and forgo anything else. Both have said (and shown) it works.

I've been doing the same thing. One time I added 3ML of calmag to a gallon of nutes but felt bad about breaking the formula and never did it again. My plants are looking good, despite putting them into way too much coco :)
Okay great one less thing in my budget :dance013:
What's your opinion on pre charging coco?

greenertea

I think your be fine with 400w of MH, i use just 2x150w 4k CMH in a 3x4 veg room, and it works well. keeping subbed :)

Latest posts

Latest posts