What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Following H3ad's Formula (1000W - 5 plants)

Bwanabud

This is the first time I've heard this. Can you show me where it's mentioned?
Thanks

I covered this in detail post #17...if you drop Micro at the flip, you may as well cut those plants down right now...save us all the trouble :)

You're playing too much, I'm out :tiphat:

Phases

Hey Bwana,

What shaken brother. Been a minute eh,

I was reading you post about running the 6/9 straight through till flushing

So you don't drop the micro at all towards the end of the cycle?

I notice if I don't reduce the micro a bit. Like 4/9 or something, the leaves stay too dark for my liking.

What does everyone else do as far A said dropping the micro?

Anyone use additives with 6/9
I've been adding a bit of Monster Bloom and mammoth p

Bwanabud

Hey Bwana,

What shaken brother. Been a minute eh,

I was reading you post about running the 6/9 straight through till flushing

So you don't drop the micro at all towards the end of the cycle?

I lower the rate, but don't eliminate Micro...there are a bunch of variables in play based on each growing style, from hand watering to Blumat drip to strains.

I actually said this:

I'm not disagreeing with his method, but 6/9 thru to 4/5th week...then 2/9 or 3/9 up to flush is a standard feed rate. Obviously utilizing additives YOUR grow may/may not need in Epson or CaMg, added to the mix based on plants uptake.

Merry Christmas all,

Phases

Oh ok. That's a good point and I think feeding with bluemat vs doing multi-feed drain to waste would change how you feed the plants.

I always thought totally cutting the micro seemed wrong cause that's where all the micro nutes are.

Bwanabud

If those are sitting on a concrete floor, I'd advise setting them on foam insulation board. Most peoples concrete is 56F all year, cold roots don't grow plants...or absorb nutes well.

Good luck this year! I'm going to be doing an outdoor coco grow with heads formula finishing in 10 gallon smarties it'll be my first grow switching from soil to coco :biggrin:

Good that's what I'm hoping for I'm going to start them inside and begin mainline training until after chance of last frost then I'll move them outside to do there thing. I have a few GG beans I'll be sprouting and I'm trying to get my hands on some ogkb. So I shouldn't even have to use epsom? I was thinking of doing 1/4 tsp per gal throughout until flush?