What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

foaf's nook '07 - the tree hugger again

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Very impressive foaf, you are a very talented grower my friend.

Foaf's biannual grow is another smashing success! Smoke report please?
I'll be looking forward to your next grow, sometime in late 2009 I reckon. I'm thinking it'll be chemdog next...

:rasta:

foaf

Veteran
thanks everyone for checking in.-

Im gonna grow again this winter.

smoke report - pre '97 bubba -

very tasty now that its cured. Not highly potent, and confirmed with lower yeild of hashoil per weight than Reeferman hashplant, about 2/3 the yeild.

tastes skunky and with licorice to me.

I dont like the buzz as much, too sedating. fine for late evening but if I mix it with a couple of drinks, its off to bed. I really like the half hour of forced thinking in bed that pot creates, but the bubba doesnt as much.

Ive actually gone back to my hashplant for daily smoking and use the bubba for late night or if I know Im gonna take a nap or if Im tripping. Bubba goes good with tripping since sedation isnt an issue.

Im gonna grow a sativa dom next. probabl ssh, it has a history of growing a good tree and not going too long and I can get clones from a friend. Im also replacing the cfls, they are 3 -4 grows old and losing power, and Im gonna rearrange the cool tubes to be off the wall, so that the plant can grow all around them and so that they are inside the tree more. coming soon enough if I get things together by about sept/oct. :)

Last edited:
how about it .... there foaf did u get things moved around yet im waiting to see another one of your inspirational grows so how about you HOOK US UP great grow drelow51/50

Hazyville

You my freind are the reason I joined IC, this is is exactly what Ive been trying to do, Ive been craming my brain with all tons of info on this kind of grow...not much out there, Im glad I finnally found the other thread...which lead me to this one, I hope my trees get as big as yours man, damn good effing job Foaf.

foaf

Veteran
Hey there. youre pre98 took 70+ days to finish??

the tops and outsides were finished sooner, like 55 days or so, the insides of the plant took longer so I staged the harvest over a couple of weeks. worked out fine. yes, some was harvested at about 74 or so days, and it was still about 50/50 trichs at that point.

Jalisco Kid

Nice work Foaf. So what are you planning next round ? I grew out an ecsd that turned out nice with a 6 week veg. More uplifting. Glad to see you are well. Suerte JK

foaf

Veteran
Hi JK... I have a SSH in a revised setup right now. Its not sexed yet (from seed) and its the only plant Im growing in that space so its kinda a crazy crap shoot. I have a group of other ssh growing elsewhere, so Ill get a female clone if my current girl is a guy, and of course be set back a bunch of months but whatever. Its about 2 1/2 feet tall now but looking great. If shes a girl, Ill start a thread sometime into flower, its over a 100 day plant and I just don't want to work a thread for that long. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts