What's new

Flying Domestically With a Lil Bit o Cash

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I brought 17 k when I flew from new England back to cali to buy a car....yeehaw...envelope sealed in my hand ..neatly bundled hundreds..took for ever to iron and band them up....ha ha

R

Robrites

How Police Officers Seize Cash From Innocent Americans

How Police Officers Seize Cash From Innocent Americans

On February 17, 2014, a 24-year-old college student named Charles Clarke checked a bag at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and parked himself in a chair near the boarding gate. Having just visited relatives, he was in high spirits, and eager to return to his home in Florida.

But Clarke’s day took an unexpected turn.

Two uniformed men -- an airport police detective and a local Drug Enforcement Administration officer -- approached by Clarke and corralled him into a fluorescent backroom. His checked bag sat on a table. One of the men turned to him and grunted, “This smells like marijuana.” An extensive search ensued, which yielded no trace of drugs in Clarke’s luggage. But buried between t-shirts, in the young man’s bag, the officers discovered something of greater interest: $11,000 in cash.

The cash, earned through five years of hard work at fast-food restaurants and retail outlets, represented Clarke’s life savings -- money he intended to use for tuition fees. But the officers didn’t buy his story. Based solely on the fact that his bag “smelled like weed,” they claimed that the $11,000 was related to drug trafficking and seized it.

Read the Rest... http://priceonomics.com/how-police-officers-seize-cash-from-innocent/

Funnymoney420

Very easy. Just make sure to get all hundreds put them in a bank envelope. Even 10 will look small. Now make sure to just leave in your jacket or sweatshirt do not leave it in luggage and you'll be fine done many many times..... If you get too greedy though the worst that can happen is they'll take it and report it to the irs but you won't go to jail.

Top_shelf_farms

As long as you have under 10k I wouldn't worry about it. As with most things illegal it's best to have a story figured out and remember, it's all about attitude- be ready to own that shit. If your going to panic when asked about it then don't do it.