What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers from the ladies

G

A pinch of this, dash of that! Already gone, given no charge to a patient in a delicious bananna bread. Hehe no rule about who licks the batter! Put these in the litter box, but thought you girls might enjoy them. From a 3 bag set, gives two grades. 25 and 73 micron. Two passes, first hand mix wooden spoon. Second mix with force, cake mixer with one beater not two. Started with about 1-2 oz of average to good snip ends. Did not measure.

L

LolaGal

Nirvana's California Orange Bud at Week 6 of bloom

Nirvana's California Orange Bud at Week 6 of bloom

Week 6, she is filling out pretty good! Can't wait for her to get fat. Cora reeks of oranges. Yum! Such a nice high. Cora is 60% sativa/ 40% indy.

:)
picture.php

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Inspirational pics in this thread... great job ladies. I have to ask... Lola whats going in that room that is filled with flowering males? why so many? Keep the pics coming:)

L

LolaGal

Johny: Thanks! That was a pic of an open pollination of my Karma Genetics Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze/ Jack Herer cross. I kept asking everybody which one would make the best stud and next thing I know, I got an open pollination. 1 gal 5 boys!

I got SSSDH/JH crosses out the wazoo now. that pollen is sneaky!

Roxy: Damn girl, you got the talent.

Hippie: That is some purty purple bud. Good pic.

This is the prettiest thread on the whole forum. Good work ladies.

p.s. Love them Ladybug pics too. They are soooo cute. good photo!

Shadino

Shadow Member
Veteran
Really nice thread...and beautiful buds!!
For Grace...and all growers girls to IcMag...

picture.php

Shade

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Hey ladys! I finaly get to contribute to this thread! I got my camera fixed and had a pretty good harvest. Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

-amazing pics roxy!!!

well the hubby and I are putting the White Berry into flowering soon, they are growing, and the mix for the pm (powdery mildew) seems to have worked :) (zone + penetrator by Dutchmaster eliminates pm). Abd alreadyit smells like berry! I'm soooooo excited, certain plants when you rub the stem smell crazy like berry, all fruity, your fingers smell like you just had it in a bag of candy! I am excited :)

so as soon as the ladies start to flower and show me their buds i'll start snapping shots and posting them up! I hope they turn out nice!

anyone flower Whiteberry?

Graceweed

Hey ladys! I finaly get to contribute to this thread! I got my camera fixed and had a pretty good harvest. Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

great DD.....may I also quote it.......I like 'em big!!!
wow very nice job lil!!!! so crowded of big buds!!!!

Welcome Shade! thanks for the nice thought and the marvellous red rose!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Thanks guys! I wish I could say I grew these fine ladys, but Im just a harvester..... I've never had a succesfull grow of my own. These girls are from the medicinal farm that I work at....... I call it The Office.

Alelumvetly

Last Page

Last Page

I love it at the stores in our area. Even if you are rightfully one of the first in line, everyone just glares at you like you shouldnt be there. I especially loved last year when I got a digital camera on sale at KMart. Got the last one, and everybody flipped. Then, the 2GB SD cards were on sale for like 12, I think. I had to make several attempts at getting over to their location because it was a popular spot for the elderly to hang out for some reason.