What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers from the ladies

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Little Miss..it looks like it will be fine...sometimes knowing isn't important. I've had many of those grows myself and was happier than ...in the end. DD

ToughGirl

A few shots of one of my new strains. It's a cross of Hawaiian Sativa X Big Bud X my own bumble bee strain. It's definitely one of the prettier plants, and the leaves have turned blood red without being subject to any temperature change. There are really heavy trichs on the buds and leafs at this point. So far it's been really fast blooming, hopefully it tastes as good as it looks. If it does, I'll try to grow a few generations to stabilize it a bit.

I still haven't found that 'one' perfect combination, but it's been fun testing them all out:):) This one has huge size, fast flowering speed, and is amazing to look at. But we'll see about taste and high in a few weeks.

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 48
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 47
L

LolaGal

Wow! You girls have got some nice buds! Super cool!

I like those red leaves too Tough Girl!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey now...get Lola and her pollen together with Tough Girl and her mystery buds and we have...more great mystery weed and bunches of happy ladies..love um..DD

ToughGirl

Hey now...get Lola and her pollen together with Tough Girl and her mystery buds and we have...more great mystery weed and bunches of happy ladies..love um..DD

I'd love to!! Together we'll build an empire:):)

Sorry it's been a while since I posted pics, but my last grow wasn't really exciting. It was the largest grow I have done to date, but kind of boring. I'm picking up another 600w hps hopefully this week since it's much cooler in the grow room during the winter months. I'll be running 2-600's, 1-400, and 12 t-8's. I have 6 -Afghan Kush plants vegging now, and they are gorgeous! Hopefully they look good in bloom and I'll post some pics:):)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hummin Pixels

Hummin Pixels

Toughgirl has got it going on with that grow..wow..picture time. Hey thought I'd share a couple flowers with Ya...a couple from my archives..these guys migrated a couple weeks ago so no mo capturing them in pixels this year. DD
picture.php

picture.php

ToughGirl

Nice pics Doobs:) I'm bummed about the outside gardens right now:( I cut almost everything down last week. No more flowers, or blueberries, or cherry tomatoes, not even a hosta left:puppydoge

I guess it's time to focus heavily on the inside gardens for a few months:)

awesome pics Doobs :) Amazing actually! I well actually my hubby took a pic a a butterfly on a nature walk one day.... It's on a disc some where I'll post it up, it's really nice. :)

hi everyone have not had much time of late and have not posted any pics in this thread for a while but hope that will change soon.
heres a quick few.
picture.php

picture.php

L

LolaGal

That is some nice work there Doobie! Love them hummers!

Grace: That is some SSSDH/JH From Karma Genetics!!

Here's a few shots of some of the girls!
Cali Orange
picture.php

Grape Krush
picture.php

Apophis
picture.php

Graceweed

hi everyone have not had much time of late and have not posted any pics in this thread for a while but hope that will change soon.
heres a quick few.
picture.php

picture.php

roxy these are so gorgeous! charming flowers!

That is some nice work there Doobie! Love them hummers!

Grace: That is some SSSDH/JH From Karma Genetics!!

Here's a few shots of some of the girls!
Cali Orange
picture.php

Grape Krush
picture.php

Apophis
picture.php

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: beautiful gals and pics Lola! :)

My Lady Bug

My Lady Bug

Hippie - ohhhhh some purple! awesome hippie, we grew a starin Quebec Gold and it had purple buds too.... I love colors in buds makes it a lot prettier :) Which strain is your purple bud?

Here's a lady I put in with the ladies. I found her outside and it was cold so I Figured she'd enjoy the warm light and keep a gaurd out for pests ;) The strain is whiteberry

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry I'm long due for a new camera lol. only 3.2 megapixels lol. New camera soon hopefully. Enjoy ladies

little miss grow

:joint: one for the gals

lovely pictures coming from everyone, top work gals :respect:

heres a few pics of my quick finishing pheno williams wonder at 53 days flower and will be chopped at around 63 days maybe sooner.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts