What's new

Flowers for the Ladies

Green Supreme

Veteran
Nice one Caddis and no, I have no idea. I like the small ones cuz you can click them big and it doesn't take forever for the page to load with them. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

Easygrowing

Veteran
Yes Poppies-those word it,s is !! a Stateflower-what are those meaning-mabye you say with those-it,s one,who are everythere,overthere . ) because-have seen big big fields from Cali with only Orange..and yes to Purple-or purpur-it,s a amazing color-searching after a much purple Rose,those up against white-would be perfect-and a Garden,without Roses-nope-you cant be without..nope-dont like those rosacolored Lupins-sad they not are in white also.
4 month back to it,s gardentime again-thats a hard one and the water-sea-will frezze 2 ice soon-or freeze just..think nr 2 right . ) and it,s difficult,not take a seed here and there-then they are there anyways . ) it,s like weed-you cant stop growing.then first are started-green fingers-goes to the brain and heart.OR not..but lets us take a freeevening-and relax just..4 month-120 days..it,s actually nearly 5 month-150 nope-im gone.It,s is 5 month SM to springtime ?? øøvvvvv-and Thanks.

S

SeaMaiden

^^^ Those aren't chips, those are French fries. :D

Spring has sprung for you down under, hasn't it? Lovely, lovely lilies.

N

noyd666

^^^ Those aren't chips, those are French fries. :D

Spring has sprung for you down under, hasn't it? Lovely, lovely lilies.
:biggrin: we callem chips, must be our english past. even on the sale sign at frezzer food place its chips. french fries is a bit like a french man burnt at the stake lol.:blowbubbles: spring s. m. was about 3 months ago. hope you and yours are well.

herbalistRoots

1211121902.jpg

459663460m.jpg

N

noyd666

li mist.

li mist.

:biggrin: blue ones called love in the mist"' sooner in bed myself. flower bed.

N

noyd666

:biggrin: nice, looks like heated up plastic. thers a orchid shop not to far away ill take digi next time, make out there mine.:):tiphat:

N

noyd666

b.p f.

b.p f.

fascinating up close, banana passion fruit flower. starship galatica, nearly as good as cannibis:tumbleweed:

herbalistRoots

Is it just my computer that won't display Noyd's pics? I've tried 3 different browsers & none seem to display his pictures....just wondering if I've been missing something. give thanks :joint: