What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers for the Ladies

K

kallenavndk

yesterdays walk ina tha zoo .....the animals they got in this zoo is not some to write about but a nice place to chill anyways whit lots of flowers 4 ladies....

lillajpg1.jpg

purpur.jpg

sommer.jpg

lillamange.jpg

Stay safe n High

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
WOW, what stunning flowers all....
I am a bit camera happy with flowers to and spring is just starting in the southern hemispere.
My garden is flourishing. But I need some help in identifying 2 plants/flowers. If anyone knows what these are called, PLEASE kill my curiosity.
I have tried searching the internet, but has proven no good obviously due to not knowing what they are or related to...
All my friends prefer to get their nails done than get them dirty, so they can't help me, lol...
Here are some pics:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Doobieduck- those humming bird pics are something special.... Happy snapping to all...

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kallie..too cool having those fields of flowers close to you...very nice. Mellomel thank you for the complement...those first pics look like some sort of succulant in the Hen and chicks family...DD

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Kallie..too cool having those fields of flowers close to you...very nice. Mellomel thank you for the complement...those first pics look like some sort of succulant in the Hen and chicks family...DD

Thanks DD, I thought they were a succulent, Cheers for such a quick reply to...
Keep up the great photography skills every one, we just need smellavision and we'd be set...

M

MrsEvlme2

Absolutely beautiful Kal. I love the pic of the butterfly. I often go in my yard(to smoke) and see things to capture. But, when I go out there with the camera I don't see anything. I have a few bushes that attract butterflies. Maybe they're camera shy. :)

M

MrsEvlme2

I'll go out tomorrow and try to catch something. I always forget to bring my camera with me. I love taking pictures of the wildlife. I'm glad there is a place where I can share them. There are lots of pretty birds and butterflies and other insects too, where I live. Some of the grasshoppers down here have such beautiful colors. But, I hate getting close to them. The hair on the back of my neck is raised from just thinking about them. Hope the pics come out just as nice as Kal's pics.

K

kallenavndk

mrs B and E Thnak u very much .....Mrs E i would love see them coulorfull Grasshoppers we only up here got them in brown/red , grey and green very commen i think ..i dont have bushes 4 butterflyes but they are crazy about a "Blomme træ" a tree whit yellow fruits that have the size of lemon ...

spongegirlz

it's been a loooooong time, real nice to see you kallen :respect: thanks for sharing your always lovely photographs ;) yours too are pretty outstanding pyro flambeur :smoke: cheers

K

kallenavndk

Spongegals Nice to c Ya again and thank 4 tha kind words ;)

Pyro Awesome shots main :D

Butterfly4.jpg

Butterfly3.jpg

bee.jpg

Butterfly1-1.jpg

Bumblebee1-1.jpg

Bumblebee2-1.jpg

Im in love whit my Nikon Cam :D

Been surfing the internet since 1991 and these are some of the most amazing photos of bugs I've ever seen thanks guys and gals :) just shows marijuana does bring out the artistic side in us .... umm

Latest posts

Latest posts