What's new

Flowers for the Ladies

M

Marywanna

I like those astilbes,doob. We have a lot of them in the shady area.Bout the only thing the deer DON'T eat up. Have a beauty called "Cotton Candy". Marywanna

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful DD!!
Those purple roses and gorgeous buddah!

Shasta Daisies...

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was out in the garden trimming on my TWxBM...you can see here in the middle of this image, and thought the girls might like the setting...DD
picture.php

K

kallenavndk

As always this thread Rocks Big time .....
I was lucky to get a Morning Rose and here she is,There is about 4 hours from bloom picture to die Picture ....

Morningrose.jpg

Morningrosejpg2.jpg

hourslATer.jpg

hourslATerjpg1.jpg

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Birds and Blooms...

Birds and Blooms...

Kallen welcome back..very nice..I love a good challange and will get some of my morning glory pix done soon for you..H2o good to see you as well. Hey..have you seen?....there is this thread "Flowers from the Ladies" that is gaining popularity by leaps and bounds and I think we need new images here to show our love and compasion for the ladies. So here are my afternoon pix of what I think is a Tananger on my rose looking for bugs..the lighting was a little bright for the image but one can't be choosey...DD
picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Few New Pixels...

A Few New Pixels...

Ladies I have missed you since that flowers from the ladies thing started...he...he..Kallen very nice, sorry I didn't get my morning glory images posted..films to expensive..LOL. Pyro very nice additions, coxswain you and Pinball too. Here are the 4 images I kept from my shoot the last 2 days comprising of 224 images total, Im picky...thanks for your views and posts DD.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
Rose of Sharon bush...about 25 years old...hummingbirds fight over it

Attachments

• Rose of Sharon bush 003.JPG
    Rose of Sharon bush 003.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 20

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DD...wowow those are awesome shots of the hummers!!!
PW..thats a beautiful bush...thanks!!
pyro, that blue flower is sooooo pretty!! gosh, hurts my eyes almost its so blue!

K

kallenavndk

Hello all time 4 todays flowers from across tha pond :D

Flowers4theladies-1.jpg

bomullejpg1.jpg

Flowers4theladiesjpg1-1.jpg

Flowers4theladiesjpg4-1.jpg

Flowers4theladiesjpg6.jpg

bomulle.jpg

Flowers4theladiesjpg2-1.jpg

Stay safe n high

K

kallenavndk

Todays pics 4 tha gals :D I found today when i was out to take pictures of a Eagle i spotted yesterday but no eagle ,lots of weed whit beautyfull flowers, so here ya go .

f4tljpg3.jpg

f4tljpg5.jpg

f4tljpg6.jpg

f4tljpg8.jpg

f4tl.jpg

f4tljpg9.jpg

K

kallenavndk

DD it is my friend :D MrsB Ya welcome :D
Todays Walk ...i Spotted this rose field almost to late but tommorow if the weather is shiney i need to return there was further down tha field even more roses whit diffrent coulors but so fare here ya go .

flowers-1.jpg

flowers2.jpg

Gladiolis / nhu x dc :D

flo1.jpg

Flo3.jpg

flo4.jpg

Stay safe n high