What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flower bomb kush

Has anyone had troubles with rooting cuts from flowerbomb kush?,I have 7 strains and it's the only one I have trouble getting rooted,almost a month now with no roots,while the other 6 strains root in 7 days.
Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks for the quick reply,I have tried 45°at the node,just below,just above,flat cut bottom and also knicked the sides of the stem a couple of times,,I use liquid and powder on all my cuts,I soak the cubes in dr greenthumbs root roids,and use a heat mat under my dome,I even tried co2 pads but this particular strain is being a pain,,,it's a great smoke and good in oil and never useto be this troublesome

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Has anyone had troubles with rooting cuts
I am sure we all have :) I have found if the donor plant (mother) is well fed or just fed they will root

slow for me :(

may just be me but if the plant is a bit hungry they appear to root faster

but I do drugs ;)

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

Last edited:
I am sure we all have :) I have found if the donor plant (mother) is well fed or just fed they will root

slow for me :(

may just be me but if the plant is a bit hungry they appear to root faster

but I do drugs ;)

all the best and grow well

Dequilo
They are on point at the moment so I think you might be onto something,a little stress on mum before taking cuts could work,I will let it flush a little before I take another round of cuts from mum,I'm using living soil/dry amendments and the occasional ghf feed,if I don't have any luck I'm thinking of flipping mum and making fem seeds instead

So just a quick update,I've got 1 cut of the 4 taken almost 6 weeks ago now that has start throwing roots,only thing I've done since the last post is remove the heat mat,if I can work out my security settings on my phone I'll post a photo of it tomorrow along with mum

So after ditching the old original cuts,I took 8 more fresh ones from the f.b.k mum,all 8 were rooted after 7 days,I'm guessing I wasn't clean enough last time with cutting tools,bloody cheering now but,thanks for all the input from all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417_213717_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417_213717_Gallery.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240417_213712_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417_213712_Gallery.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240417_213705_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417_213705_Gallery.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 9