What's new

Flower bomb kush

Has anyone had troubles with rooting cuts from flowerbomb kush?,I have 7 strains and it's the only one I have trouble getting rooted,almost a month now with no roots,while the other 6 strains root in 7 days.
Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks for the quick reply,I have tried 45°at the node,just below,just above,flat cut bottom and also knicked the sides of the stem a couple of times,,I use liquid and powder on all my cuts,I soak the cubes in dr greenthumbs root roids,and use a heat mat under my dome,I even tried co2 pads but this particular strain is being a pain,,,it's a great smoke and good in oil and never useto be this troublesome

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Has anyone had troubles with rooting cuts
I am sure we all have :) I have found if the donor plant (mother) is well fed or just fed they will root

slow for me :(

may just be me but if the plant is a bit hungry they appear to root faster

but I do drugs ;)

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

Last edited:
I am sure we all have :) I have found if the donor plant (mother) is well fed or just fed they will root

slow for me :(

may just be me but if the plant is a bit hungry they appear to root faster

but I do drugs ;)

all the best and grow well

Dequilo
They are on point at the moment so I think you might be onto something,a little stress on mum before taking cuts could work,I will let it flush a little before I take another round of cuts from mum,I'm using living soil/dry amendments and the occasional ghf feed,if I don't have any luck I'm thinking of flipping mum and making fem seeds instead

So just a quick update,I've got 1 cut of the 4 taken almost 6 weeks ago now that has start throwing roots,only thing I've done since the last post is remove the heat mat,if I can work out my security settings on my phone I'll post a photo of it tomorrow along with mum

So after ditching the old original cuts,I took 8 more fresh ones from the f.b.k mum,all 8 were rooted after 7 days,I'm guessing I wasn't clean enough last time with cutting tools,bloody cheering now but,thanks for all the input from all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417_213717_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417_213717_Gallery.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240417_213712_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417_213712_Gallery.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240417_213705_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417_213705_Gallery.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 11