What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
What's up Flo-riders? For those of you all posting pictures here. What kind of cameras you all are using or what you all would like to have? To take the best eye popping resin of those sexy ladies we love so much.

An old Fuji Finepix works pretty well for me. I will soon have a 1.3 mp camera for my microscope to take you guys so deep into the nugz you'll never want to come back!!

G

Guest 18340

evl- Is your Black Widow from Mr Nice? I have a 10 pack that I can't wait to pop and finding other grows of this strain is nearly impossible.

SSH - Even though I usually don't buy from BP, I agree with you completely. My dad worked for Conoco for years and the "branding" of petrol isn't as clear as what people think.
Yes, Mr.Nice BW. I got them as freebies @ the RooR shop for buying a bong:)

TeaHateSea

Yes, Mr.Nice BW. I got them as freebies @ the RooR shop for buying a bong:)

Nice, those are fine genetics to be given away free. Do you just have a knack for good deals or what? I'm always a day late and a dollar short it seems.

Let me know if you germ those beans anytime soon. I'd love to see them break ground and get frosty.:)

G

Guest 18340

Nice, those are fine genetics to be given away free. Do you just have a knack for good deals or what? I'm always a day late and a dollar short it seems.

Let me know if you germ those beans anytime soon. I'd love to see them break ground and get frosty.:)

While I was buying the bong I also bought a pack of Mr.Nice G13XWidow, and got his Master KushXSkunk for free as well.
I just germed 10 of the G13's and all 10 popped!
Incidentally, their were 20 G13 seeds in the pack. The BW and MasterKush packs each have 17 seeds. Mr.Nice is one of the few breeders who always throws in extra seeds.
Stay tuned, a full G13 grow will be posted here somewhere:)

Relentless

Veteran
very nice evil.
i have a cut of mk ultra(og x g13) that I got from LA.. by far the best high I have ever experienced. by FAR. I think my mku leans on the g13 side.. cant wait to see the g13 grow.

komrade komura

White Russian Lesbian Midgets....Day 19

White Russian Lesbian Midgets....Day 19

Here they are...legs apart, head down and ready for your inspection.
(A bondage joke....don't ask me how I know this...just assume I am well read)

And one shot from the veg chamber...the White Widows getting prepared.

Wonder Woman seeds are calling me...germinate me, germinate me.

No...you must wait until it is time. Now back into the refrigerator.

Should never have shut down the cab to smoke down the inventory. Wish I had just kept rolling along and increased the give away.

Attachments

• indoor (3)
    indoor (3)
    67.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 15

plantagenet

PUFMM

PUFMM

no worries on PUFMM, the sigs are valid until 2012 so things got delayed 2 years. not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

no on McCullom.......sorry to say but $$$ gets the governorship so the winner is Rick Scott.

my dad kept his boat in Kemah @ Odos on NASA rd 1. i know the owner of the Crazy Cajun and worked there as a teen and i love Cajun food. you dont get good Cajun food here. i also miss the killer mexican / texmex restaurants there. i had alot of fun times back home but ill never move from fla.

Good that you know about PUFMM....I try to keep up with it and spread the word. They are on Facebook also. But we need to legalize it here.

Rick Scott stole $300 million from Medicare. He is a rich crook. my vote is I hope for Alex Sink. She is a desendant of those siamese twins who were in Barnums shows long ago. Her husband is Bill McBride.
:fsu:Up my way in Sarasota and Gibsonton is carnival and circus performers land.
Strange going thru "Gibtown" and seeing ferris wheels and other rides in residents yards. midgets , giants, and carnies.
And the "Lobster Family" the Stiles.
Only Mrs. Stiles had lobster boy whacked. But they had children so there are more lobster people to perform.
The only place in the state where their circus animals can be kept because of zoning laws.
Strange state in many ways. But I do miss cajin food and Texmex.
I will never move back there either, but it was nice remembering it with you. But I did love Kemah and the seafood restaurants there. I don't miss the refinery pollution though, but now we have oil polluted Gulf to worry about now. But keep up the movement in Florida and we will legalize yet. I am anxiously waiting for to see what happens in November in California where the voters might legalize for anybody over 21 and tax it. But it will make it cheaper getting the mexican cartel out of the equasion. Keep growing and voting guys of Florida.

plantagenet

Honeymooned in Nawlins and discovered Muffelatas and Turbo Dog on that trip. Been back many, many times, although only twice since Katrina. Some people might argue that Chicago or Memphis might be more important musically, but not for me. Jazzfest is always awesome and the Nevilles at Tipitina's was one of the best shows I've ever seen.

I don't think I have had a Turbo Dog..I will have to try that when I go back. I hope the city survives this latest fiasco.

komrade komura

Rockin and Rolling in da cab...

Rockin and Rolling in da cab...

Just an excuse to put up more pictures....hahaha.

More about the cab than the buds.

Sativa induced photography.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 15

komrade komura

I graduated from the University of New Orleans...remember the city well as a nice place with great food, good music....and surprisingly good weed....kind of a cross roads for Mexican and Columbian imports (back in da day).

Went to grad school in Houston and loved it. Big enough to accomodate every lifestyle from Gay Pride to Charlie Pride. Went to the Livestock show and Rodeo one year (forced to attend by a corporation). Scarred for life. Took two weeks of Marilyn Manson and Beethoven therapy to recover as best I could.

I ain't gonna vote in the upcoming election. Ponte Vedra Retardican congressman will never lose his seat with all that money he got in exchange for his soul....and governor...hmmm, don't really give a shit, they are just gonna be bible thumping neaderthals anyway.

My gay neighbors will still have less rights than my wife and me, the plant limit will still be insane, and Jacksonville pigs will still kill any black man they speak to whose hands they can't see.

I only vote when america is at war....and then only for the person who I think will kill the least number of people (americans and the other side).

'If voting changed anything, they would make it illegal' - Emma Goldman.

Interesting discussion happening in England now. With the 20% budget cuts, there is very serious discussion that they can no longer afford such an extensive prison system. And they are making the argument that non-violent offenders go in and then come out as future violent offenders. Berry interesting. One prominent politician had the audacity to say that the prison system was not a significant detterent to crime...but that prosperity was the most significant. Everybody working, everybody making good money, no need to steal....Imagine that...a politician using his brain...quick get a phucking historian.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My gay neighbors will still have less rights than my wife and me, the plant limit will still be insane, and Jacksonville pigs will still kill any black man they speak to whose hands they can't see.

If found that statement to be hilarious, but it's the truth:laughing:

TeaHateSea

While I was buying the bong I also bought a pack of Mr.Nice G13XWidow, and got his Master KushXSkunk for free as well.
I just germed 10 of the G13's and all 10 popped!
Incidentally, their were 20 G13 seeds in the pack. The BW and MasterKush packs each have 17 seeds. Mr.Nice is one of the few breeders who always throws in extra seeds.
Stay tuned, a full G13 grow will be posted here somewhere:)

Mr. Nice is livin' up to his good name. I've had good luck with his stock in the past but 100% is pretty amazing. Plus all the extra seeds of the same strain is a move I wish more seed distributors would follow.

Not sure if you knew about the Mr. Nice Forum but there is some good info and some photos that will make you drool.

What's your plan for the G13 x Widow grow?

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

This is a strain gifted to me takes about 57 to 65 days to get 30% amber. First run with her

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Here is a Haze type gifted to me. First run with her also. She is nute sensitive, ppms 900 .05 TDS. Leaves are every where. The bud is steady fatten up though. Learning How to post pics so bare with me. Maybe a future grow log in the works.

TeaHateSea

Maybe with the photos you are but that cola was no rookie accomplishment.
Post it again when you get your galleries in order.

L8

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I don't think I have had a Turbo Dog..I will have to try that when I go back. I hope the city survives this latest fiasco.

You don't have to go back (although don't let me talk you out of it :biggrin:) to try Turbo Dog. Many nicer bars and Cajun restaurants now serve it in bottles and on tap. It's a rich dark brew with hints of chocolate/toffee, and a nice hoppy bitterness to finish. If you're a dark beer fan, you'll probably turn your nose up at this beer, but if you like a nice dark beer to start the evening when you're hungry and can't get food right away, it sure hits the spot.

When I was in Nawlins for our honeymoon we stayed at the Columns on St Charles (DW's idea). Although they don't make a big deal about it anymore, many of the scenes for the movie "Pretty Baby" with Brooke Shields were shot there.

Anyway, I bought a local paper, drew a bath (there were no showers) lit a doob and started to relax. When I got to the classified ads, there were ads everywhere that said "Turbo Dog is coming!!!!". I assumed that it was a guerrilla ad campaign for a local band and actually asked to concierge if we could get tickets to see them. He laughed and explained that Abita was promoting the seasonal release of a beer.

While it wasn't available then, I managed to track down a year old six pack and brought it home and liked it enough to go back for more.

Funnily enough, we only ended up staying one night because the rooms were furnished with "period" furniture and apparently in the 1800's, no one was taller than 5'5". After we wrecked that thing, I had to sleep crossways on the bed just to fit between the headboard and foot board and that didn't leave much room for the wife. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.