What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

komrade komura

White russian Lesbian Midgets at 13 days...relaxing after remodeling

White russian Lesbian Midgets at 13 days...relaxing after remodeling

Lesbians at home after the Bob Villa show this weekend.

They commented that sawdust made them horny. They are now laying back in the boudoir touching each other and enjoying the better air flow.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 15

komrade komura

Never ride the trains in Oakland California...

Never ride the trains in Oakland California...

What the phuck is INVOLUNTARY about it...when ya gotta pull the trigger? Reckon it would be murder if we did it...but pigs get better justice. I've seen the video...dat shit's murder to me.

On a less depressing note:

Viva espana!!!

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 16
B

boo

heya dag...yup, the one and only...heard from the queen last month...still above the grass and pokin the chicks...

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
niiiiice.

im enjoying life in a med state...
but the boat is in the shop :(

ill be forced to comfort myself with this here SSH X OGK

B

boo

try him, go ahead...I double dare yas to mess with him, pick a night...ask yur pappy about the pooch...he's been around him all his life..he may be gettin old but he ain't as slow as you...ahahahaha

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
thanks now i got david lee roth in my head saying
"You corner my dog, it don't let you pass
Got a bad little' woman, gon' bite yo' ass
Yeah, he won't let you pass":headbange:dance:

TeaHateSea

try him, go ahead...I double dare yas to mess with him, pick a night...ask yur pappy about the pooch...he's been around him all his life..he may be gettin old but he ain't as slow as you...ahahahaha

That's funny boo. Sounds like my 17.5 year old black mouth curr. Typically old and slow unless there's a threat, or another dog, or a cat, or if you just look at him funny, then he turns it on like he's a 3yr old pup again.

Yeah, that was a good show. Funny how special interest groups and big corps. can influence laws. Even Hollywood jumped on the band wagon when they made the movie "Reefer Madness". That just made me want to try pot more. LOL

Yeah, that was a good show. Funny how special interest groups and big corps. can influence laws. Even Hollywood jumped on the band wagon when they made the movie "Reefer Madness". That just made me want to try pot more. LOL
Them special groups and or the big corps do it for the muliny..... Period.. If they could make money by saying toilet paper is bad for the pup chut they would do it. It's all politics.

Volusian

that was a good show.

it states the major push for criminalization was the southwestern states and their no longer need for the hispanic work they had after the war.

they also brought up the stamp act and how completly bogus it was. that is why it got dropped and new law exists.

if you get a chance, watch it!!!

Green lung

Veteran
New documentry on tonight 10 pm Nat geo. Its called drugs inc

If you miss I'm sure they will show again they show those weed documentries over and over on cnbc ect...........must be a hit.

plantagenet

Good documentary it was. I wonder if we will ever get MMJ legalized in Florida. I hope Bill McCullom does not win govenor as he is known as the "weed warrior" and responsible for the crackdown in legislature on home growing here. I hope Alex Sink wins as we need that woman in Tallahassee. She is the Dem candidate and we need her help.
Dang I just heard George Stienbrenner just died....RIP George our fellow Floridian! He did a lot for the Boys & Girls Club here!
This toke is for you George!

Attachments

• Garden of weed!.jpg
    Garden of weed!.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 16

plantagenet

oil spill watch!

oil spill watch!

I hope my fellow Floridians on the Gulf Coast are doing alright with the fiasco we are in. Keep the FAITH! BOYCOTT BP!

Attachments

• makeBPpay_normal.jpg
    makeBPpay_normal.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts