What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Graham Purwatt

good afternoon fla.everythings going good around these parts for now,temps haven't gotten above 82f since switching things around,hopefully it stays that way until i move.here's some shots of things i'm working on,mosca's c99 bx,ghs trainwreck,female seeds northern light (mutants!)and the other 2 beans i got to crack of the ghs church x trainwreck,one is a dwarf.

Attachments

• cinderella.jpg
    cinderella.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 10
  • ghstw.jpg
    ghstw.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 9
  • fmsnl.jpg
    fmsnl.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 13
  • churchxtrainwreck.jpg
    churchxtrainwreck.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 16

Milonix420

Good looking plant's you got there Graham..............WOW i was going to say something else and now i cant think of what i was going to say o-well i guess i am burnt lol

good afternoon fla.everythings going good around these parts for now,temps haven't gotten above 82f since switching things around,hopefully it stays that way until i move.here's some shots of things i'm working on,mosca's c99 bx,ghs trainwreck,female seeds northern light (mutants!)and the other 2 beans i got to crack of the ghs church x trainwreck,one is a dwarf.

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Quasi gay? Robin loved the batpole, don't let him tell ya different! Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

Some destruction pics before I forget and delete them. More build pics coming as soon as time allows.

Peace-ogh
OGH is that going to be the new grow room? :)

G

Guest 88950

good morning fla

Ioni, glad you got cloning down. i guess ive been lucky when i clone. the only thing i do different is make a 45 deg cut @ the botton of the stem while its under water.

FYI.........
Announcing a new Meetup for People United For Medical Marijuana - Orlando!

What: Beach Stock 2010 Music Festival

When: Saturday, March 27, 2010 5:00 PM

Where:
Volusia County Fairgrounds
3150 East New York Avenue
Deland, FL 32724
386-322-3600

Come out and help collect signatures with other members. There will be thousands of people there who support our issue.

Learn more here:
Beach Stock 2010 Music Festival

Also Checkout:
WWW.BEACHSTOCK2010.COM

oldgrayhair

OGH is that going to be the new grow room? :)

Thats actually the old grow room being torn down and re-built into a vertical cube type dealio....still dont know what to call it.

Anyhow, here's a pic when I was dry testing the shelving/spacing. All the plants are still in various stages of growth from horizontal days, hence the various sizes. But this is just one wall holding everything that was in veg and flower before...and I still have 3 walls to go...will be a blast as it fills.

More to come!

G

Graham Purwatt

good god ogh,you are going to have some serious weight come out of there.i can't wait to see how much you pull in there when its done,good luck:tiphat:

Ioni Botani

Eureka!

Eureka!

Hahh. GP posted at 420, sorry gunna have to bust that cherry!
:bump:

GFxBB @ 30 days. Had a lil trouble with coco in the beginning but its been worked out.

picture.php

picture.php

Roots!

2 GFBB

and 2 Cindy

Im a lucky man. :jump:

Ion1

MagniKhan

Veteran
Good job, Ioni!! :tiphat:

Question for the soil growers out there. I started a couple of girls ( Nirvana W.W.) off about a week ago. Now they had been under floros (24hr) for the veg cycle and are now under a 600w HPS (12hr).
Now they seemed to take the suddend shift to 12hr with no problems, and I've kept the light well away from the plants to aid in the adjustment to a stronger light.
The day before yesterday I noticed tha one of them was a little limp, not like dead limp, just the leaves hanging a little low. So I watered with pHed water and checked the run off, it came in at about 6.1. Now I know that's a little low, so I've watered with some r.o. water at about 6.7., the run off was about 6.2.
This box runs at night so I won't know any thing till this evening. I'll try to get some pics up tonight.

My question is, you guys think I'm on the right track? And why would my pH be dropping?

b.t.w. I'm using some Fox Farm mixed with Fox Farms Light Warrior.

Milonix420

Here's a pic update on my bagseed plant not really much to say

@OGH that bubble got me retarded :) .. i cant even think lol

anyways here are the pic ...

komrade komura

English may be the name of the language....

English may be the name of the language....

but it ain't the name of the owners....

Greetings from England:

A few more weeks and these little beauties will be ready for harvest.

YAHOO!!!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 15
So i Started a aeroponics rubbermaid 10 gallon setup. ( Just had some problems with bubble bucket) nothing big. Just 6 sprayers . 2 rows with 3 360degree sprayer heads on each row. Any Ideas on how often i should spray the roots a day and for how long each time? I was thinking like 3 times a day for 15 minutes each.

MagniKhan

Veteran
So i Started a aeroponics rubbermaid 10 gallon setup. ( Just had some problems with bubble bucket) nothing big. Just 6 sprayers . 2 rows with 3 360degree sprayer heads on each row. Any Ideas on how often i should spray the roots a day and for how long each time? I was thinking like 3 times a day for 15 minutes each.

I thought you were supposed to run them 24/7.

FlaDankster

Veteran
Good job, Ioni!! :tiphat:

Question for the soil growers out there. I started a couple of girls ( Nirvana W.W.) off about a week ago. Now they had been under floros (24hr) for the veg cycle and are now under a 600w HPS (12hr).
Now they seemed to take the suddend shift to 12hr with no problems, and I've kept the light well away from the plants to aid in the adjustment to a stronger light.
The day before yesterday I noticed tha one of them was a little limp, not like dead limp, just the leaves hanging a little low. So I watered with pHed water and checked the run off, it came in at about 6.1. Now I know that's a little low, so I've watered with some r.o. water at about 6.7., the run off was about 6.2.
This box runs at night so I won't know any thing till this evening. I'll try to get some pics up tonight.

My question is, you guys think I'm on the right track? And why would my pH be dropping?

b.t.w. I'm using some Fox Farm mixed with Fox Farms Light Warrior.

Same thing here.FFOF mixed with some FFLW.Is your droop more the leaves at the top of your shoots?This stuff holds water quite a bit i noticed.The plant that is a bit on the droopy side is in a 3 gl and hasn't had water in 4 days now and the pot still is on the heavy side.

FD

You'd be better off flipping that around GT....15 times a day for 3 minutes.

Really? Dang my pump is super loud. Its pretty heavy duty but it was free so im not complaining. but any reason behind watering them so often. Do my roots need to be that wet that many times a day. I was thinking of ebb and flow when i that about the 3 times a day idea, Ive heard some peopel water in Ebb an flow 2 times a day for liek 30 mins.

G

Guest 16149

Big difference between a Ebb and Flow and the Rubbermaid with sprayers as you wanna use. The Ebb and Flow stays wet for a while because of the hydroton around the roots hold the water for a little while, if you have bare roots hanging in the air they dry out real fast, ask anyone who runs aeroponics or systems where the roots are exposed to air, they run almost 24/7.
Might consider a smaller pump/less noisy, less electricity. Does not take a large pump to run one of them, also get a spare pump, nothing worse than realizing yours has died and you cannot get a replacement till the next day, good bye to any plants that cannot survive.
My humble opinion

Big difference between a Ebb and Flow and the Rubbermaid with sprayers as you wanna use. The Ebb and Flow stays wet for a while because of the hydroton around the roots hold the water for a little while, if you have bare roots hanging in the air they dry out real fast, ask anyone who runs aeroponics or systems where the roots are exposed to air, they run almost 24/7.
Might consider a smaller pump/less noisy, less electricity. Does not take a large pump to run one of them, also get a spare pump, nothing worse than realizing yours has died and you cannot get a replacement till the next day, good bye to any plants that cannot survive.
My humble opinion

Well thanks blanner. I like knowing the reason behind shit. And im glad you know it! looks like i need to invest in a timer and new pump! Thanks both of you. Ill let you know how the lady is doing when i get some results

Status
Not open for further replies.