What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking Great MK

Looking Great MK

Finally went and bought some re-chargeable batteries to replace the ones in my camera.
But, only after loosing seventeen pics that I going to use to do a DIY thread on "ballast". Killed the whole fucking project, I had already reassembled the whole thing and was not going to tare it apart to retake the pics.

I assure you that the ensuing tantrum was somewhere between Charleston Heston's closing scene in "Planet of The Apes" ,and a some what "challenged" German child frustrated with his video game.

With new batteries in hand, well in camera to be more exact, I though I would share some pics. Four and a half weeks today, and starting to fill in nicely. I swear I can tell the difference just about every time I look at them! :watchplant: :canabis:

I've got to scoot, I need to get some parts. The newly upgraded and MUCH quieter ballast needs a relay to turn it on and off. A good 220v twist plug, receptacle and a timer and I'm set ( I have the rest). :smoke:

At four weeks they look real good, Keep us up on the rest of the Grow.

MagniKhan

Veteran
Thanks guys!
I'll get some more pics up at the beginning of week 5.:watchplant:

I've finished the timer relay for the #3 box, and hurried it in to service!!:jump:

:sasmokin: It is all coming together now.... proper veg time + box's running on a nice cycle = Self Sufficient, Sustainable, HIGH QUALITY, Well Cured HERB!!
No more paying out the A$$ for wet, inconsistent weed that was cut to soon. OH Yeah, only the strains ( and phenos) I choose baby!!

Peace Brothers,
MK

MostHigh

Sup FLA...

JC2.
picture.php

picture.php

SuperSnowdog
picture.php

uraverage

4 hours to get soil.....I am impressed at the stamina and determination.

Thanks, nothing but the best for my babies.

Soil shortage or just far away from the shop?

I dont think its a shortage, but somebody got 18+ bags about an hour or 2 before i got to the store (C E). I guess its just far away, i live out in the boonies. (I find its peaceful, when rush hour is waiting on the train to go by :).) At the point i got there and they didnt have it, i was over commited and on a mission. I hopped back in the ride and went to HTG and it was all good.

Ioni Botani

I got 3 rooted clones, more to come.

AT LONG LAST, THE ART OF CLONING IS AT HAND!

NOW I can effectively say, I feel self-sufficient.

Got it to work in BOTH rockwool AND RR plugs...so whichever is cheaper I guess!

Ion1

G

Guest 18340

Gorgeous buds MostHigh:yes::yes:
Congrats Ioni, you now have the keys to the universe. :ying:You must've been a good boy lately:ying: :D

Ioni Botani

Excellent Ioni.....what gooey stuff you using?

My "Secret" (Which is no secret at all)

Needed
a. Dip N Grow

b. Rockwool plugs, plain tap water

c. Humidity dome, as well as trays, razor and alcohol

Procedure
1.) FEED MOMS. WELL...then wait a couple hrs.

2.) While waiting, mix up Dip N Grow in the softwood formula and sterilize fresh razor blade

3.) Select lower cuts and ONE AT A TIME cut @ 45 degree angle

4.) Put immediately into dipngrow and Count 5 mississippi.

5.) Into RW Cubes that the holes have been poked through and soaked in tap, and plug the hole with a lil piece of RW

6.) Put cubes in trays into domes with H20 in bottom and misted on dome

7.) IGNORE FOR ONE WEEK. Mist inside dome ONLY and air out every day, DO NOT WATER...

8.) 7 days later, remove dome. Some clones may need to be exposed over a day or two, but most will be hardened off @ one week.

9.) Wait until cubes are finally dry after being exposed to dryer air, and THEN water them.

You should see roots within 3 days after removing the dome.

Done.

Its the only method Ive tried that works...(AND IVE TRIED ALOT.) BUT everyone is different obviously.

Ion1

oldgrayhair

Stuff is looking great everyone!!! Congrats Ioni on cloning success!
Just popping in to say hi, still hard at work on the vertical set-up.

Got the hidden entrance behind bookcase ala' James Bond/Batman roughed out yesterday....wife is loosing her mind, so it must be good :tiphat:

Cya soon, ogh

MagniKhan

Veteran
Stuff is looking great everyone!!! Congrats Ioni on cloning success!
Just popping in to say hi, still hard at work on the vertical set-up.

Got the hidden entrance behind bookcase ala' James Bond/Batman roughed out yesterday....wife is loosing her mind, so it must be good :tiphat:

Cya soon, ogh

Hell yeah, you know your doing it right if the woman is loosing her mind!!

Are you going to install a "Bat cave" style exit?? Come on you know you always wanted to park on a turn table!!
My only concern is, do you have a quasi gay dude running around in tights?

oldgrayhair

Hell yeah, you know your doing it right if the woman is loosing her mind!!

Are you going to install a "Bat cave" style exit?? Come on you know you always wanted to park on a turn table!!
My only concern is, do you have a quasi gay dude running around in tights?

Quasi gay? Robin loved the batpole, don't let him tell ya different! Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

Some destruction pics before I forget and delete them. More build pics coming as soon as time allows.

Peace-ogh

Milonix420

Damn it looks like you got a big job on your hands :) looks like fun to me :)

Quasi gay? Robin loved the batpole, don't let him tell ya different! Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

Some destruction pics before I forget and delete them. More build pics coming as soon as time allows.

Peace-ogh

Status
Not open for further replies.