What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh mon, get some 1"x2"'s or 1"x3"'s, a box of screws a drill and saw. Measure that shit good, staple gun the panda film on there and youre good to go!
One of the best things I learned from Jorge Cervantes is to use duct tape to staple thru, that way your poly wont rip!

This is why I love this site so much, I get a valuable tip as a throw off statement in a social thread. Common fucking genius!

G

Guest 18340

Nice crops Graham Purwatt. What's the dimensions? How's them lights mounted? They look offset kinda. I'm running 1200w as well thats why I'm askin.

G

good drown

yo dank, i bet your friend crossed them himself or someone he knew did. it sounds like blueberry crossed with BOG's life saver and blueberry crossed with romulan. i've never had romulan, maybe some here have, but i think peoples claimed it was very strong!

G

Graham Purwatt

Nice crops Graham Purwatt. What's the dimensions? How's them lights mounted? They look offset kinda. I'm running 1200w as well thats why I'm askin.
thanks evl. the tent is a 5'x5'x7' homemade poly deal. the lights are turning to the outside,gives it an offset look but the level and tape say they are even. it drives me nuts! i think it's because of my ducting.they're ducted together with a tee, side by side. each hood has its own intake and then runs to the fan.the tent is exhausted seperately with a scrubber and a 170 cfm fan.

G

Guest 18340

thanks evl. the tent is a 5'x5'x7' homemade poly deal. the lights are turning to the outside,gives it an offset look but the level and tape say they are even. it drives me nuts! i think it's because of my ducting.they're ducted together with a tee, side by side. each hood has its own intake and then runs to the fan.the tent is exhausted seperately with a scrubber and a 170 cfm fan.
Wow, thats a lot of wattage over a small area. i bet you get wall/wall coverage huh. Nice.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
yo dank, i bet your friend crossed them himself or someone he knew did. it sounds like blueberry crossed with BOG's life saver and blueberry crossed with romulan. i've never had romulan, maybe some here have, but i think peoples claimed it was very strong!

I wonder i dono the cross is pretty good, my friend didn't make the cross but maybe his friend did, i got to try the smoke and it was some truly awesome stuff Hope I get a full room of her soon.

G

Graham Purwatt

yeah,its hard to find a shady spot, lol.i just put the 2nd 600 in right before christmas,still trying to work out the kinks and all.my yeilds are kind of sucking but getting better every month,but still not what i expected.i've still got lots to learn

D

dingbang

I've also heard of this "Triangle" but this person added on kush LOL.

It is a cross of three types of Kush apparently and was grown in NSb. OG, Purple, & Master Kush if my memory serves me correctly. Its not a bad buzz (heavy indica) but the taste was not to my liking. It is usually very wet and seems to be almost uncured (commercial turn and burn). Very resinous with almost all white trichs (too bad) and huge swollen calyxes. It has great bag appeal and people freak out when you have it but it's nowhere near my Top 10 list.

There is another strain that is named Triangle also. I have heard locals refer to it as White Triangle to differentiate between the two.

All in all I am stoked to see some local genetics turn out and I do recommend snagging some if you get a chance.

peace.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Ya you hit the nail on the head dingbang...usually wet and not dried properly...the triangle i tried tasted great even for been wet...I wish I could find a clone of this strain or shit even some beans, I always wanted to grow it...I always though it came from NSB, but was never 100% on it....peace

MagniKhan

Veteran
looks like mexican takes more than 70 days to mature. just gotta wait longer ready to smoke some soon.:canabis::smoke::watchplant:

Yea K, those mexi sativas take a bit longer. I've read some threads here where they have let them go 80-86 days.

I'm not that patient!

The batch of Mexi Bagseed I ran went for almost 100 days. If I had it to do over again I would have let it run a little longer, more like 110-120 days. If you let it run this long, whats a few more weeks! Watch for the amber trichs. Also I noticed that mine began to foxtail at about 85-90 days. At first I was a little scared but it turned out to be a good thing, they were some of the best parts!

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Yeah they get away with that wet bud shit here too .. I just don't buy it if the oz looks small and it's too wet. You make a lot more off of a wet pound lol lol.. but then ppl think your a dick for selling wet weed. About 6 years ago that was all they had then ppl got sick of it and stopped buying it and told the dealers to fuck off ,They got the message and stopped doing it.But every once in awhile someone will have wet weed lol.. Makes them look bad lol .. You hold the power cause you hold the money lol..peace out Headband707

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Yea K, those mexi sativas take a bit longer. I've read some threads here where they have let them go 80-86 days.

I'm not that patient!

Yup they sure do lol lol damn lol I've got Oriental Express by BillyGoat going right now and I believe thats 8 to 9 weeks lol so yeah they do take along time but good things come to those that wait right lol.. OE is TW X Thai peace out Headband707:dance013:

I seen what I typed earlier ROFL 70 to 75 week lol lol smoke another lol

Status
Not open for further replies.