Status
Not open for further replies.
G

good drown

how'd that taste komrade?
welcome milonix!
show those pics boo!
fuck the police toasted!
ioni, how do you keep your pals to stop from constantly asking to get some of what you have

Ioni Botani

I have still yet to come up with a good one.
So I keep what I must and divide the rest pretty equally amongst them.
If they want more I tell them that Im more than willing to teach them what I know and assist in any endeavors into growing they wish to undertake :)
Other than that they realize "ya snooze, ya lose."
Its simple politics, deciding who gets what and when HEheheh......
Can you tell Im right in the middle of writing a final essay for Federal Government class?
Hahaha. Writers block is a bitch. Fucking Electoral College...why must the interest and thus inspiration evade me? Maybe it's because my electorate doesn't give a flying fuck about anything I do...? Maybe not. Anyways Im rambling...back to writing.
I

B

boo

finally, shit is slowing dwn a bit and I am getting a chance to breathe...what we have here is a whole lot of girls waiting to be moved/trimmed way back, or gifted...shit is deep in the swamp

B

boo

heres a shot from one corner of the room and another corner...just too much stuff in the way to move...I have alot off flavors and thru the evening I will post some funky colors of the season...the lavender is surely my favorite...y'all just pull up a chair and relax, enjoy the view...the smell is incrediblely pungent...I feel like a piece of fly paper after taking these pic...ahahahaha

komrade komura

Hey Good Drown....taste was quite different. But a strong dose of onions and garlic and it was fine.

Got the backpack all loaded for a disposal hike in the countryside tomorrow.

Kicked back and in awe of boo of the magical garden....like the vertical tube

B

boo

heres one of the lavender...more on them laterz...

Attachments

• agog 009.JPG
    agog 009.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 16
  • agog 010.JPG
    agog 010.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 18
  • agog 011.JPG
    agog 011.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 14

oldgrayhair

Ogh's line up

Ogh's line up

Happy Saturday night floggers :tree:

I've been seriously lacking in the photo dept lately, so I'm making up for it on this rainy, cold night. My camera, thats been with me for a decade is finally on her way out....so apologies as something just didn't pop with these...but figured F it :smokeit:

I tried to draw a little "police line up" board for scale.

Ok, here we go, enjoy and stay safe!

****Mosca C99 BX1 "The Evl pheno" - Flower start date 11/27****

****Chimera Schnazzleberry II The Evl pheno- Flower start date 11/27****

****Mr. Nice Shit (seed grow pheno search) #1 and #2 Flower start date 10/23****

****Mr. Nice Shit (seed grow pheno search) #3 and #4 Flower start date 11/4 and 11/18****

****GrowDoc Bubbledust (seed grow pheno search) #1, #2, and #3 Flower start date 11/27 and 11/30****

****Bubba Kush "Toasted pheno" Flower start date 11/12****

****Chimera Grapefruit x Blueberry "Evl pheno" Flower start date 10/23****

****Chimera Grapefruit x Blueberry "Evl pheno" Flower start date 10/13****

****DNA Genetics MK Ultra - Flower start date 11/12****

Continued in a few!

Peace - ogh

oldgrayhair

...more goodies

...more goodies

****G13 Labs Purple Lady - Flower start date 11/24****

****Nirvana Papaya "OGH pheno" - Flower start date 11/24****

****Chimera Schnazzleberry II "Evl pheno" - Flower start date 10/23****

Well, that's about all I can fit in my closet....but it keeps us happy and medicated.

PEace gys, have a safe and high weekend - ogh

B

boo

dammit man, we got us some buddage here on this island...very nice ogh

Attachments

• agog 015.JPG
    agog 015.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 14
  • agog 014.JPG
    agog 014.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 17
  • FILE0232
    FILE0232
    37 KB · Views: 30
  • agog 012.JPG
    agog 012.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 13
B

boo

9 plants in all but what a variance in color, size, structure, and density...which one to try first methinks to myself...still got another week in the dirt and then dry/cure time...

Attachments

• agog 016.JPG
    agog 016.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 12
  • agog 017.JPG
    agog 017.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 12
  • agog 018.JPG
    agog 018.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 13
  • agog 019.JPG
    agog 019.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 12
B

boo

well, that's whats cookin at the swamp this time of year...working ona stew so it's off to the kitchen for me...gotta love that thick brown gravy heaped on to wild rice...

Attachments

• agog 020.JPG
    agog 020.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 12
  • agog 021.JPG
    agog 021.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 15

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
DAMN !!!! you boys are killin it up in here....boo those are some big bushes bro ,nice colas
OGH lookin great bro...that was one hell of a photo session bro...got alot of different flavours in there and they all look bomb....keep up the great work fellas

MagniKhan

Veteran
Not sure, its bagseed.

What happened to the gators? Poor tebow got a whoopin on his last college game.

The absence of Carlos Dunlap I think had a lot to do with it, the defense couldn't make any game changing plays. That being said, the Gators got beat by a better team, plain and simple.:badday::cuss:

Congratulations to the Tide, you rolled right over our Gators! Hey, we can't be the best in every sport every year!:ying::tongue::cool:

B

boo

morning stoners...freaking cold out there as I live in a very cold and isolated area...into the 40's last night no doubt...hope we all are doing well and have a full bowl for the morning...ogh, whatcha smokin old timer

MagniKhan

Veteran
morning stoners...freaking cold out there as I live in a very cold and isolated area...into the 40's last night no doubt...hope we all are doing well and have a full bowl for the morning...ogh, whatcha smokin old timer

Bit nipply this AM, here by the coast also. It got much better last night after the wind died down.
We sat outside last night by the old fire pit and sparked a few, it was almost cristmasy.:xmastree:

G

good drown

sunday funday
watching miami and new england. anyone notice the amount of new england fans? im trimming my sssdhxbogglegum and i though they were playing in new england.
miami is finally on a drive, thats the only reason i noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.