What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

komrade komura

Florida Eastern Colony (UK)

Hi Y'all:

Need an online source for some grow supplies.

Gotta a good secure supplier here in the UK. Discrete, dependable, fair prices (ain't nuthin cheap in England, except broadband and car detailing...for some odd reason).

However, when I am home soon I am gonna help my best friend set up a two or three plant grow.

Problem is....I ain't gonna walk into a grow shop in FLA...under NO circumstances whatsoever. Not until legalisation.

so PLEASE put up a link or two of reputable online shops...ones that you trust.

Thanks,

komrade komura

MagniKhan

Veteran
magniKhan, I'm sure you're a ledgend in you own time and place but posting up for cuts isn't a way to make friends and influence people...you're fishing up the wrong creek bro...google seeds and good luck

its pretty crazy to ask that. the first rule is tell noone. pretty hard to do if you are trading cuttings...

I guess my humor doesn't come across well in text, I was being facetious. I'm FAAARRR too paranoid to meet someone I meet on a forum for that kind of thing. Hell, you guys know, we live in Florida! You know the state that teats us worse then rapist and murders.

Just be Smart and Be Safe

Just be Smart and Be Safe

I guess my humor doesn't come across well in text, I was being facetious. I'm FAAARRR too paranoid to meet someone I meet on a forum for that kind of thing. Hell, you guys know, we live in Florida! You know the state that teats us worse then rapist and murders.

Thats all they are saying, I did the same thing on here a few weeks ago and Got my Hand Spanked. These guys are so cool and want to keep the thread going and Safe.

Welcome Bud:tree:Get to 50 Posts then you cam PM on here and chat open to all the Cool Old Farts On Here:bow: They are the ones that Keep me going.:thanks:

komrade komura

Natrone: Thanks for the link mate. They got some bargain fo sho.

Do you use the combi MH/HPS light?

komrade komura

natrone23

Natrone: Thanks for the link mate. They got some bargain fo sho.

Do you use the combi MH/HPS light?

komrade komura

oh yeah that exact same one for 2 years, still have the original bulbs too. i mean i got new bulbs but the originals never blew up or anything

What size space are you planing for your buddies grow?

That 400 is great for a personal grow

natrone23

When are coming across the pond Komrade?

Good thing you wern't here now, I don't know if this Ireland or florida.lol

its cold and raining like mother the last few days.

komrade komura

Coming back a few days before Christmas....and go back second week of January.

Cold and raining....know it well.

Need BBQ bad...really bad and at least one day of shorts, t-shirt, sand and ocean.

Must remember to get wife an Iolite (i-inhale) vaporizer for Hanukkah...love my cute little Hebrew hippie.

oldgrayhair

I need a little Hebrew hippie too! :snowkiss:

MMMM, BBQ....had a evening you might have enjoyed last night Komrade.... Late afternoon trimming of some C99 and Papaya, then off to pickup a rack of ribs and some coconut shrimp.:peppermintstick:

Then once fully engorged, I smoked the finger hash from the day and promptly passed out for about 12 hours of pure sleep bliss. :window:

Ok folks, stay dry, stay high, never drive when you can fly!

PEace - ogh

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Sounds like my kind of day OGH...puffin on some c99 myself....mmmmmm pineapple

Ioni Botani

My Jah...

My Jah...

I need a little Hebrew hippie too! :snowkiss:

MMMM, BBQ....had a evening you might have enjoyed last night Komrade.... Late afternoon trimming of some C99 and Papaya, then off to pickup a rack of ribs and some coconut shrimp.:peppermintstick:

Then once fully engorged, I smoked the finger hash from the day and promptly passed out for about 12 hours of pure sleep bliss. :window:

Ok folks, stay dry, stay high, never drive when you can fly!

PEace - ogh

Shit OG....

This sounds like a lovely day.

Bless.

Ioni

EDIT

Ive been puffin Chimera's GFxBB for like a few weeks now....with little bits of Gorilla Grape, Mountain Jam, and Purple Pinecone.

It really doesn't take much to be self-supportive.

If there were nobody else smoking, and one planned on selling/gifting nothing...
I believe you could flower one plant at a time, and still have more shit than you know what to do with.

It'd have to be one hell of a plant mind you....
but it's do-able.

...UNFORTUNATELY THOUGH...
Some of us have friends...lots of them.
And those friends smoke a whole lot as well...but have little or no initiative to speak of.
So here we are.
And it's here we shall remain.

Last edited:
B

boo

yahoo...tried the loading of the pics into a device and it works...I have a commitment in a few hours but pics to follow laterz...damn am I stoked for harvest day...y'all be safe and stay dry

Can't wate BOO

Can't wate BOO

yahoo...tried the loading of the pics into a device and it works...I have a commitment in a few hours but pics to follow laterz...damn am I stoked for harvest day...y'all be safe and stay dry

Show them gals when you get back.

:tree: Stay Dry Today for sure:smokeit:

toasted1

great pics every1

boo i cant wait to see :tree:

im a lil noided out right now theres bout 200 ppl and 6-12 cops within 100' of my crop 2 weeks b4 chop and its reekin :yoinks:
its wierd to b standin next to ur plants and be able to see the cops thru the bushes just chilln without a clue wondern what died around there :D

:smoweed:

stay safe
:pimp3:

toasted1

OGH- sounds like it was a good night :smokeit:
komrade- sounds like some SERIOUS spaghetti :yummy:

well all the cops and ppl left :yes:
peekaboo I C U
picture.php

and a shot of a papaya and bubba theyve both been gettn beat the shit outta by the rain lately :mad: but the bubba been tryn to purp cuz of the cool nights :D
picture.php

picture.php

stay safe
:pimp3:

Milonix420

Floridain Grower here

Floridain Grower here

Whoa, I never see this thread before heh. I am a floridain grower for about 4 year's..

toasted1, Nice plants cant to start my indoor soon :)

Keep it Green

Status
Not open for further replies.