What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boo

my big boy is a czech blockhead I inported years ago...he's got level 5 abilities and is a very alert and protective creature...I see him as my equal and we talk face to face...he's smart, moreson than most people I've known...he saved my life once while shutting down doing chemo...he lives a charmed life...he insists we go hunting one a week so he can fresh meat...he gets his wish...his favorite pastime is eating fan leaves...ahahahahaha

G

good drown

omg he sounds so cool!
hows he do with other dogs, like a smaller female? shepherds seem to like to fight my dog though. we go to the park all the time

B

boo

my dog is a command dog...he listens...when I tell him it's ok to play he does well but has a dislike for small dogs,,,he hides from them...a big aggressive alpha male would be in world of shit if he were to show any signs of aggression...remember, lever 5 is off the charts, even at 9.5 years he fears nothing...wherever I go he goes, my companion...i go on vation, he goes...he sleeps at the foot of my bed and always has to be with my view...when I punp gas I open up the rear deck and if anyone gets near he makes it very clear it's his car...got caution canine on all my rides...black windows and red letters...it's look serious...cops hate my car

G

Guest 88950

it sucks the show was cancelled. i couldnt make it but i hope no one had paid for their rooms yet and if so hopefully they will reimburse you or give credit for future stay.

G

good drown

wow what i true best friend. i have a 60lb female, but she is very dominant, i think thats why she gets in fights with shepherds

Glad to see everybody is doing well. I had a company sales meeting this week so work was consuming all my time. Now things are back to normal thank Ja above! Too bad about the Show, I was gonna try and get down there.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm off to Home DePot for the materials to build my new flower box. I'm doing a 3.5'x3.5'x6' box for the new 600w sitting out in the room. 12.25 sq feet at 48.97 watts per square foot. Can't wait! :woohoo:

Meaty

It's a shame that the expo was canceled. Yall were really looking forward to that.

Here's whats happenin over here

some goodies (my mini steamroller, also have a larger one)

picture.php

And my babies. 8 days old today :D

picture.php

Meaty

HAHAHA the lead singers facial expressions are hilarious! He's totally baked

and yes, john evans has crazy veges :D

B

boo

good morning stonerz...woke up to no power, had to fire up the genset just to make coffee and take a shower...damn thing has 2 flat tires so not ole boo has a sore back...I believe I need to medicate my old ass...first to sort the ladies and then feed the chickens...looks as its gonna be another hot day in the swamp...y'all enjoy

R

Rooster449

All are new Clones cut the same day and All fead the same

All are new Clones cut the same day and All fead the same

So why are the two turning yellow:wallbash:

:1help: Im needing it again Guys :1help:

Rooster449

B

boo

any consideration as to how much nitrogen the girls are getting...epsom salts will safely help with yellowing...try one first...about a tsp per gallon is what I use...nice medibud rooster

sneakinman13

Veteran
you should put some sort of humidity dome over them. even tho this state is plenty of humid... lol
if you already have one and its not in the pic then idk.. when i take my clones ill cut the majorty of the tip off all the big fan leaves to help the plant focus on the new growth..
i always have good results this way.

hope this helps.
later!

G

Guest 18340

A gifted glass piece topped with some gifted iso, aren't friends great:friends:
You two know who you are:joint:

N

nightballa613

sweet piece evl was planning on getting one of those myself soon. how do u like it?
post #50. schweet

G

Guest 18340

I love it. I use it at the end of the night when i'm trying to get stoned silly.

B

boo

morning stonerz...got the coffee steeping in the french press and the paper on tthe table...time to read the news and chill...hope y'all enjoyed watching my man tebow last night...damn talented

Status
Not open for further replies.