What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boo

just an update...took one hit on the new iso batch on a deep layer of bud in a percolated glass tube...I'm near breathless and my head feels like it's gonna pop...y'all really need to try this stuff...made properly it crystalizes and isn't tarry like bho or oil...it's pure trichome flakes...gold and shimmery...sexy shit for sure...g'nite fellow island stonerz

toasted1

Damnnn :kewlpics: every1 :respect: :yes:

just a lil heads up for any1 in martin county
the county is flyn a heli low over residential neighborhoods lookin at people porches/backyards takin pics and see'n if they had a permit for there porch /screen enclosures :fsu: if they happen to spot a plant on/around the porch they will notifiy L.E.O :angrymod:
a friend of mines neighbor got popped for 2 plants and an porch built 15 years ago with no permit :nono: they are looking for any source of revenue so they are tryn to make people pay fines/permits for shit that was built in the past without permits b4 they own'd the house :jerkit:

stay safe
:pimp3:

G

good drown

wow, that is just nuts, i wonder if they can beat it in court. i would bet money on yes with a good attorney

killa12345

Damnnn :kewlpics: every1 :respect: :yes:

just a lil heads up for any1 in martin county
the county is flyn a heli low over residential neighborhoods lookin at people porches/backyards takin pics and see'n if they had a permit for there porch /screen enclosures :fsu: if they happen to spot a plant on/around the porch they will notifiy L.E.O :angrymod:
a friend of mines neighbor got popped for 2 plants and an porch built 15 years ago with no permit :nono: they are looking for any source of revenue so they are tryn to make people pay fines/permits for shit that was built in the past without permits b4 they own'd the house :jerkit:

stay safe

I would think this would be thrown out of court or a reduced charge if a plant was found for another reason...or one tip is not enough usually for a warrent, but you never know....

About 8 months ago....one of my boys got the police called on him for traffic in and out of his house(real dumb ass)...but anyways....one of his neighbors called the police and said he had been shot inside of the house.....THe police investigated to find 108 plants in the living room....SHit.....It took the police like a month to charge him.....then his lawyer got the whole case dropped because of some technicality!

Good tip for the day......ALways have a retainer with your lawtyer if your gonna pop off a commercial grow!

PS.....He was stealing Electric too...They took his electric meter, and he lived in that house for like 2 months before FPL reinstalled a new meter! LOL

toasted1

nightballa i think its 50 :joint:
killa,good- yea i hope for there sake they can beat it but i dont c how its any differnt than L.E.O chasin a suspect into ur back yard and see'n them :frown:
any ways i hope the best for them even but if they can beat it its still a hassle and there out there plants,time and $$
so b carefull if in that area it might not b legal but there still doin it and wont hesitate to arrest u and let the courts sort it out :crazy:

stay safe

B

boo

stealing electricity is the first no no in growing...seems most folks who do a grow right and steal power end up getting popped...given the penalty this state imposes on growers, the last thing you need is the power company snooping around...it just aint worth it folks...

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit Killa...hope my court case goes over as well....Dont think so in this county....lol. Thanks for the tip toasted1!!! I dont have anything outside anymore after the last fiasco though.....:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Everyones shit is lookin stellar! Hope I can make it to Orlando, meet the few of you I havent yet, lol. Im sure theres a good time to be had in a hotel room those couple nights...lol
Stoners at a indoor growing expo...NIIIIICE....lol

good vibes

oldgrayhair

Oh, you'll be making it to the Expo, don't you worry! Don't care if I have to come down and pick you and crew up, you're going! :yeahthats

Peace - ogh

Shit Killa...hope my court case goes over as well....Dont think so in this county....lol. Thanks for the tip toasted1!!! I dont have anything outside anymore after the last fiasco though.....:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Everyones shit is lookin stellar! Hope I can make it to Orlando, meet the few of you I havent yet, lol. Im sure theres a good time to be had in a hotel room those couple nights...lol
Stoners at a indoor growing expo...NIIIIICE....lol

good vibes

R

Rooster449

I have some Rope

I have some Rope

Oh, you'll be making it to the Expo, don't you worry! Don't care if I have to come down and pick you and crew up, you're going! :yeahthats

Peace - ogh

Do you think you need to Hog Tye Whisky OGH LOL LOL I always have rope in my truck if we need it. Im going there for sure on Sunday, Its will be fun for sure.:woohoo:

Rooster449

oldgrayhair

some recent work

some recent work

Yeah Rooster, we may have no choice! :yoinks:

Well, figured I'd snap some shots of what I've been working on lately. I've never really had a decent veg/clone cab, so that was the focus last week. As well as that, still learning this whole coco game, but having a blast!

This is where I play, 71" x 54" x 8' tall

So, here is what you see when you open my secret room :joint: Nothing fancy, just 2x600 air-cooled, coco table on right, last 4 Bubble Buckets finishing on left, veg cab up top:

Here is my first try at coco on the right side of room. A 2x2 Botanicare tray, with 5 different Ice girls in their 3rd week of flower. A Schnazzleberry is in there as well, along with a GRapefruit X BB and a White widow.
More like a test table while I get the mom/clone situation running perfect for 9-16 per table at a time depending on pot size:

Left side have my last 4 buckets running. 2 Papaya and 2 WW. They all have 3-4 weeks left then coco tables will fill the space :D Played around a bunch with different PK boosters and formulas, hence the fried leaves on them...but bud production is just fine:

Up top, my not-so-fancy, but highly functional BRAND NEW veggy area : Magic can happen behind these doors! ***SPECIAL THANKS TO EVL FOR ADVICE AND HELP ON THIS!!****

Left side, where seedlings and small clones reside. Lit by 4x54 watt T-5, exhausted with a 4" inline fan, passive 6" intake:

Center, where the MILFS start gathering:

Far right, where new cuts hang out and root:

And a few close ups:
White Widow:

Schnazzleberry:

Ice:

Thats it for this week guys! Have a blast out there, stay safe and smoke em' if ya got em' :pimp3:

Peace - ogh

Meaty

Nice plants and set up OGH :yoinks:

Hey Hey Hey this is the 3000th post for this thread!!

Way to go everyone, keep it green:joint:

R

Rooster449

OGH

WoW it all looks great to me, So neat and Clean and all in a tight space. Just remimber what I told you.

All i do is coco and it seems to work real good as long as I keep all the Mixes in order and Keep my water around 5.5 And shake after I ad each Nute Into my 1 Gal Bottle

I using a new stuff from my Hydro guy that takes place of the PK and its working just great for me. Its called BLACK MAGIC 0-20-21 Let me no if you want to get some and I can hook you up.

Rooster449

G

Guest 18340

Looks great OGH! Props for working within the limited schedule you have and getting it done:yes:

B

boo

very nice grow younggreyhair...ahahaha...I'm wondering which I'd like to smoke first...they all look so nice and frosty...got a call from gh and am now awaiting my free box of nutes...glad I stopped back in here after being gone for so long...new freinds, new ideas, it's all good

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Nice stoked for you boo....cant beat free nutes

OGH lookin great bro....some tasty lookin nugs...keep up the great work

everyone else keep it green brothers :D

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Peace - ogh

PM me with the details...I am kinda noid about being there, but I may at LEAST come up and shill with all you guys in the hotels n shit....I wanna let snsstealth go to the actual expo. He is my environmental padawan, getting him all trained up so all I gotta do is worry about my plants. He takes care of making sure my rooms are at the correct temps, Rh and my water issues. He is getting much better, hell.....I even trusted him to take my CHem#4 and A11 cuts...lol
He is coming a long way! Want him all up to date on the latest n greatest in nutes, lights....blah blah.... 1I may accompany him. thats the newest crew member in training.....Run 300 plants, you MIGHT need a lil help...lmao

Lets get a discussion going in OVergrow FL social group, and we can talk about logistics there....
Peace my island fighters! FUCK the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbange

good vibes

Way to go Sns, my padawan....you may be on your way to jedi knight soon;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts