What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushdaking

Hey florida growers. Im a legal caregiver in michigan and a dispensary owmer with the notion of moving to florida with my business and genetics down there to open up. My question is since theres not a lot of baseme ts in florida where do you guys indoor grow at? Bedrooms? Garage? I know alot of you grow outdoors and im sure its a mich better season d8wn there then up here. So let me know guys thanks

Catatafish

Veteran
Everywhere you can shove a light :)

I dont know if i would move a biz before the law passes. They just pulled some funny stuff with the charlottes web law. Need to have a ag or nursery (i cant 'member which) for 30yrs. I can only imagine they would try to do something similar come the real amendment. Our state isnt really known for being fair and just.

Coba

Veteran
Everywhere you can shove a light :)

I dont know if i would move a biz before the law passes. They just pulled some funny stuff with the charlottes web law. Need to have a ag or nursery (i cant 'member which) for 30yrs. I can only imagine they would try to do something similar come the real amendment. Our state isnt really known for being fair and just.

[youtubeif]www.youtube.com/Uzae_SqbmDE[/youtubeif]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE

Last edited:

Catatafish

Veteran
The good old summer music fests have kicked off in europe again......one of these days......Gonna hit em all!

RadioOne, Glastonbury, oxygen, roskilde, etc.... Take off work for 2 months and be a roadie. Tour europe while im at it.

Nice to see Kasabian touring again, would kill to see them close out the night...crowd will be insane!

Hugh Midity

Veteran
dsd 70 days

dsd 70 days

I did something wrong on this run,still trying to figure it but the next round looks better. anyway heres the best thing I have going right now, strawberry on her farewell voyage
100_3649.jpg

Hugh Midity

Veteran
thanks bro, that was my last cut of her, found her in 09 and she finally got her walking papers. but man I got a tt#1 right behind that's looking promising, sucker may yield pretty good, we'll see. oh and anybody that has the cut of shit, I lost her

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I no longer have MNS Shit.............dumped it since I have seeds of it pollenated by the BH IBL and the 2 ive grown are equal to or better than shit. now I need to find a better keeper out of the few hundred seeds I have.

peace

Hugh Midity

Veteran
alright there may be one bastion of hope yet lol. we'll see. I'm pretty well done with her myself i think but it was a nice cut and i don't want to be the guy to kill it

Asslover

Veteran
What kinda problems you having Hugh? With the whole tent or just a few plants or? Things were looking sweet last time i saw...

Hugh Midity

Veteran
holy shit,its only 80k? I'm sold! lol.christ it'd take a minute to get your money back on that. damn nice though. you buy,i'll drive,we'll split the profits alright?

S

skeezo

Anyone wanna buy a dehumidifier?..
Lol..

I grew in Miami for 2 runs..
Pulled the plug..going back to cali..

Catatafish

Veteran
Yea, we might have to do a little haggeling on the price. Still have to buy the actual rig to get anywhere. Although I dont think we would make it past the first weigh station. Dog would probably keel over dead after taking a sniff.

Better call roadmaster and get working on the CDL.

I wonder what would happen to the plants when you gotta go up a steep incline? Everything would be in one big pile in the back end.

Status
Not open for further replies.