What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatafish

Veteran
You ain't shittin it was hot today! $400+ electric bills here I come!!!

Ugghhh. The mini i have been eyeballing is out of stock till may. WOndering if i can make it that long. Luckily i started flowering at 12-14" and have light at the ceiling. Im sure i'll be at $400 at that point, im in the mid to high two's at end of last run. Sure im at least double my neighbors currently. :peek:

House ac has been running non stop for last couple days.

Catatafish

Veteran
Man, old "retardo/deliverance" sour cookie pheno has taken on a beautiful structure the last week or two. Im super stoked about this one. Hopefully she puts out some beautiful greazy buds too. She is getting tossed in tonight :)

Hugh Midity

Veteran
dp, thanks and if you feel like its eventual get that shit done bro, I'm happier than I've been in 20 years. I wish you luck either way

ass, that leia even looks lemony lol, nice find.

you guys ain't shitting about the power. getting close to 400 easy here. I have figure something out.

ceosam

Is everyone concerned about their bills because of the price or raising red flags? Considering running a few bulbs myself but I don't know what the climate is like down here in the south.

Asslover

Veteran
Is everyone concerned about their bills because of the price or raising red flags? Considering running a few bulbs myself but I don't know what the climate is like down here in the south.
A high bill in and of itself will not get you busted. I've been running $400+ in the summer and close to $300 in the dead of winter, for 5 years now. My partner run at least $50 more than me and he's been doing it for 10 years. These are 1500 s/f houses we're talking...
Power companies just do not give a shit what your bill is as lng as it's being paid. A high bill does not mean squat in the eyes of the electric company and NOTHING can be made of it. I'm always seeing stories on the news about people who suddenly recieve a huge electric bill for no apparent reason and when they complain the power company says "pay or else".
If leo has issued a subpoena for your electric bill then they already think you're growing and your high bill will confirm that.
Theirs been a rash of grow house busts lately and ALL of them were STEALING power.
I'm about to double my wattage (from 2k to 4k) and up size my (flower) mini split (from 14k btu's to 24k btu's) and i'm not worried one bit about the $100+ bump. Plenty of Fl growers I know are rocking 6000+k watts, and some Miami boys are triple that..
Keep your security tight so that leo never latches onto you, and your bill will never be an issue...:blowbubbles:

Asslover

Veteran
Incidentally, because we have smart meters now I can easily compare my usage to my neighbors since the meters were installed within minutes of each other. Out of 3 that i can read I am the highest but second place is only about 500kw behind me, and I know they're not growing...

Hugh Midity

Veteran
ecsd and Ortega x og at 49 days
ecsd.jpg

ortegaog1.jpg

ortegaog2.jpg

Morcheeba*

Veteran
and I keep mine low b/c I don't sell and im a broke bitch.........but pay your bill and no worries.

peace

Catatafish

Veteran
Lol bump it up Ass!

U guys rocking smart meters? No issues with it since put in? I declined it as well as a few others that dont even play. I didnt particularly care for another fricken wifi signal blasting next to my office space.

Hugh Midity

Veteran
bro that Ortega isn't messing around, I'm starting to get scared of mold lol, she's definitely pushing hard for the "best plant I ever grew" position

Catatafish

Veteran
Ohhh nooooo! Not the "m-word"!

Let me know when you get there. I had all but forgotten about that happening until this run, been a couple years. Had a whole fricken branch do it, at least 2z.

Used to have an old strain i tossed that was well loved but the inside of the buds would mold 50% of the time. Was Legend's Mountain Mix....only 1 of the phenos did it though. It always yielded on point until you got to the mold :( My RH was always on point then so i think the cut was just extra susceptible to it for some reason. Had big chunk hard buds that i think would crush the stem as they swelled and the stem would die/mold.

She definitely looks hot so far.

Asslover

Veteran
Lol bump it up Ass!

U guys rocking smart meters? No issues with it since put in? I declined it as well as a few others that dont even play. I didnt particularly care for another fricken wifi signal blasting next to my office space.

They didn't give us an opt out option, at least not when they were first installed. Even if though, i'd rather go with the status quo.
Notta one issue in well over a year of smart metering...:smoker:
Hugh, we've never had issues with mold when it comes to Ortega so i don't imagine you will either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts