What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostmade

Veteran
fuck all the swim shit man.make you sound like a git.say a buddy of mines,or homie,freind,you get it.that swim shit is dumb.and it dose not save you in court.shit your admitting knowledge of shit just by talking about it,which is/could be a conspiracy charge.your welcome .peace

redlaser

Veteran
I've tried a few Gainseville greens but they were all different so not sure I really even tried it. It was in the mid eighties in the area though. Gave a guy who claimed to be growing the Gainsville green a ride to Gainseville at about 2 a.m. Was supposed to be able to pick some up on arrival. The property was like a ranch with several trailers and fields of dead and neglected vegetable crops. This guy was supposedly a "guru" with the Hare Krishnas and once we enter a trailer it's full of krishnas holding service because they prefer nighttime service for some reason. The guy I know is in trouble with the krishnas cause he smokes pot and so I'm left with a bunch of eager krishnas that think I'm their next recruit. They were actually a little pushy and there were 15-20 of them total. I think it was a guerilla grow that dried up. Left about 4 a.m. cause they were kind of creeping me out and made you feel like you weren't free to leave

JointOperation

Yeah,but I prefer sticking to high quality.When it comes to my ladies (human and Cannabis) price is no matter.

quality? just because its sold for a higher price.. and has CANNA in the name doesnt even come close to meaning its QUALITY.. yes Cannazym is great .. but for prices.. u can get shit thats the same shit.. sept WAY STRONGER.. meaning your dead roots turn into food faster then cannazym.. u have to realize.. hydro stores are robbing you BLIND.. just because its ment for canna lol. but they cant even put that on the label.. so who gives a shit..

Coba

Veteran
when I had the time and my wife had more patience, I used to culture my own LAB. then use it for purposes similar to what I suppose cannazyme does... I don't know personally about cannazyme... but, I know lactic acid bacteria eats dead roots and breaks it down into food that would be available for new plants. a lot of different bacterias do that....

while we're on the bacteria subject. ---> microbelifehydro.com

I've been using their photosynthesis plus and nourish-l products for a little while now... I got them first as a free tester kit... I was pretty impressed with this shit... for starters my clones are immaculate. not one speck of yellowing.

and for me... that's great because my cloning tech ain't state-of-the-art... more like state-of-the-stick-a-bunch-of-cuts-in-some-dirt-and-what-ever-lives-lives. poor little things...

http://www.microbelifehydro.com/products/hydroponics/natural-and-organic/

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I have been using Grow More's Bio-Cozyme with great results. Its much better and more concentrated than Hygrozyme and costs less. Another good one is supposed to be Big Time Enzymes. Haven't tried that one personally but heard good things.

Asslover

Veteran
Hugh, we were high as hell last time but remember me mentioning that I'm doing a soil run? Here's a pre98 bubba nearing the end...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
cool bro...thanks for taking the time to reply. Yeah I know people use GG to try and sell whatever it is they have at the moment... also krypto, crippie, crip nugs...lol hilarious SWIM has lived in the palatka st auggy dogg jacksonville area all his life and is old enough to remember what was going around in the mid to late eighties..SWIM has family in the lake weir and weirsdale area that grew Micanopy madness and moonbeam... that family member has passed and lost all genetics to a fire several years back :(
SWIM must continue the search. As soon as i can PM you I will... Thanks again for replying and being so cool:tiphat:

No problem, I always love comparing notes as it helps put the stoned memories in perspective. I actually may have some seeds from those days, unfortunately they are mixed in with a ton of other seeds that my buddy kept for years. Whenever we found a seed(s) in a killer bag he held on to them. He gave me the collection last year and I tried to pop some of them but no luck so far with my usual methods. I'm sure there are a couple that will germinate, but I'm sure the vast majority are history.

Hugh - congrats in the divorce! I'm probably just a few steps behind you at this point, really tired of the bullshit. Menopause just fucks a good woman up beyond all recognition.....

dbcooper88

No problem, I always love comparing notes as it helps put the stoned memories in perspective. I actually may have some seeds from those days, unfortunately they are mixed in with a ton of other seeds that my buddy kept for years. Whenever we found a seed(s) in a killer bag he held on to them. He gave me the collection last year and I tried to pop some of them but no luck so far with my usual methods. I'm sure there are a couple that will germinate, but I'm sure the vast majority are history.

The Hare Krishna's talk alot about GG, but so does everyone else in the area... There are rumors of a few people in the area that still hold onto the strain. Some stuff I had awhile back people were comparing it to GG. Just going to have to wait till later in the year for it to start to circulate the market.

Catatafish

Veteran
Man f me its a hot one already..... sweating like a pig.

Nice work Ass! I have some organic bubba i'll try to snap a pic of later .... its been curing since xmas. Starting to run low though...:(

FLAgreenthumb

I concur on needing outside info to help clarify moments lost in the fog..haha brother if your interested in delving into that bag I would be more than glad to help... A few years back I stumbled across a pretty good way to germ old seeds... well at least increase our chances..lol It would b a lot of work, but who knows what we'll find!! I dont know... something to think about....
I cant PM yet... as soon as i can Ill send you my email/#....

FLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts