Hugh Midity

Veteran
bubba 60 days

bubba 60 days

100_2782.jpg

100_2783.jpg

Hugh Midity

Veteran
oh I'm trimming her right now brother. I try to go 70 but I usually end up going 60/65 with her, I like taste better that way but yeah 70 day bub should come with a wetnap to get the dirt off your dick lol. she's still my favorite

Catatafish

Veteran
My mr nice is gettin pretty greazy in the hydro setup, i think it looks greazier than when done organic. Just waiting on the tops to finish up, seems to always finish bottom up. Might have to steal me a side branch of tonight for tasters. Definitely looks a little different in hydro.

I think i finally got the veg room's humidity roughly up to par. I think it was giving me some VPD issues as every thing will get a mag def looking issues in that room.

Still waiting on the WD's to get up to size....gonna have to call em slow dawgs.

Hugh Midity

Veteran
damn, that's going to be decent I bet, haven't seen either one since the 1st 2 lolapaloozas(starting to feel old lol) but both put on solid sets, especially nin. I hope it isn't promoting that new soundgarden album, that shits awful

Catatafish

Veteran
yea, not a fan of the new one either. Liked some of the older stuff though.

I saw nin on halloween last year when they were in town, was pretty good. Not quite what it used to be but still pretty damn good show. The lighting and screen effects are really sweet.

I just need to get out for a little bit so this will be something good to do. Im seeing baked goods need to be prepared for the show :)

Tell me about feelin old....

Hugh Midity

Veteran
dude I was trying to pronounce your username to myself and it just gave me the idea I've been looking for. I'm going to rebrand anti-aging cream and market it for use as a vaginal rejuvenation cream. i'll call it ReVag. wtf am I not rich yet? I don't even have a vagina and I'd buy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts