Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
thinking it might be time for some spring cleaning.. :biggrin:
gonna shove some of these bitches into FLW,VERY soon... :dance013:
picture.php

meant this to be attached to above post...but couldnt get the picture to enlarge for some reason....sry to clog thread... :tiphat:

bucketswithsoil

Thanks for the rep guys!! Yep, still lookin lush. I hit em w some swell and a p-k boost to get some trick perfection n greasiness...... Some are n cocoa so I'm pretty much tapering down after this week..... I wanna see if I can finish this cocoa out right...... Seems like the maxi bloom has a lot of salts in it...... Just trying to do the best I can ya know!!

I'm putting some strains I've had forever to rest after this round. Gonna start running the TT,forum cut, Corey's stardog, Ortega, and the infamous grape stomper bx..... thanks again Bucky!! I'm gonna b mixing things up for sure on the next round.... I got some big plans..... Lower numbers/ longer vegges.......
On another note.... My crosses w that sour bubble were successful.... I'm pretty stoked!! Coba commander..... I ain't forgot about ya!! U got a pm coming!! i def wanna see what u can do w that bubba bubble!! My space is limited.... Hoping to post some outdoor pics come April/may..... This is where my seeds w come into play!! There's bound to b a few winners outta the bunch!!

i wouldnt be putting that butters to rest...NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND.... :biggrin:
picture.php

and you KNOW how picky i am..... just sayin... :tiphat:

bucketswithsoil

that looks good my friend you are killing it Buckets!

id rather be killing black Bellies(grays),Sows(red snappers),TTs(tripletail),and cobia..but ill take what i can get....thks for the kind.words homie.... wanted to tell ya....that picture with the cobes.swimming around.is just ALL DOLLAR SIGNS.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

B

blue_tick

wcs

they are for sure loving what you are given them.do they still have that limey smell to them

peace

B

blue_tick

copperfield

buckets you guy's are killing it as well. i flipped back a page and you guys are lighting it up. may i ask what the purple butter strain is. not sure i have heard of that one

peace

B

blue_tick

i need to get in here more. by the time i get time to visit the web site i do miss a lot. i need to tighten up so i don't miss the home state growers knock it out. i seen a post that show's florida ranked 9 th in the country for production

peace

bucketswithsoil

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image Looking good buckets ,
Man the flower room is a mess 2ft colas everywhere floppin all over in the 8x4 flower room

thks for lookin... ya shits lookin good to mate!!!

copperfield

buckets you guy's are killing it as well. i flipped back a page and you guys are lighting it up. may i ask what the purple butter strain is. not sure i have heard of that one

peace

ahhhhh,thats hideNside aka Copperfield gettings/friend...Copperfield got me going/started...he threw me a HANDFUL of.KEEPERS,long story short,some were lost and.some made it....this so called "purple butters"(what ever the fuck it is,is TIGHT..KILLROY SHIT...NO DOUBT...),im a weed snob,and this one is WAY WAY worthy....just saying....Copperfield will have to fill ya in on its background and what not....

buckets, them buds look mighty delicious......nice job :tiphat:

windy...looking good!

one cannot go a page or two in this thread w/o seeing some dank!

thks buddy....hows dem bubb98 coming along....???
everyone in here is pumpin out DANK....show us some pics unReg......

I agree... great work both of you!!

thks bud.... im nothing compared to some others on this thread.....

i need to get in here more. by the time i get time to visit the web site i do miss a lot. i need to tighten up so i don't miss the home state growers knock it out. i seen a post that show's florida ranked 9 th in the country for production

peace

flBoy, you better.stop fucking around before i take my belt off....street lights bout to be on.....yo ass might be.grass....LOL

whos down for a dank out.....???? ill start it up....got a new bong the other day....AND IT SUCKS.......LOL,,,,,FUCKIN BUMMER

Copperfield

i wouldnt be putting that butters to rest...NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND.... :biggrin:
View Image

and you KNOW how picky i am..... just sayin... :tiphat:

Shit brother, u know better than that.....lol
I'm puttin the erkle and the headband to rest. I'm just slimming my numbers down to 2 of each and doing 5 gal buckets...... I might have a butters w 4 zips on it r now..... Which is a record for me..... I'm super stoked on it!! It seems that butters and that bubba are my 2 favs!!! Both of them are just perfectly hardening out and just forming mega tricks..... Their all just falling over..... And I just put the swell on them a couple days ago..... I'm ready to chief on this herb so bad.... My whole place smells like bananas n grape buttery toast!!!
WWWWWHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!! Who on the Florida thread hasn't had a peanut butter/jelly sandwich w bananas on it??? Ya can't beat that shit!!!
Respect

bucketswithsoil

I'm puttin the erkle and the headband to rest. I'm just slimming my numbers down to 2 of each and doing 5 gal buckets...... I might have a butters w 4 zips on it r now..... Which is a record for me..... I'm super stoked on it!! It seems that butters and that bubba are my 2 favs!!! Both of them are just perfectly hardening out and just forming mega tricks..... Their all just falling over..... And I just put the swell on them a couple days ago..... I'm ready to chief on this herb so bad.... My whole place smells like bananas n grape buttery toast!!!
WWWWWHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!! Who on the Florida thread hasn't had a peanut butter/jelly sandwich w bananas on it??? Ya can't beat that shit!!!
Respect

well........ya momma likes those MINUS the pb and jelly.....
picture.php

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Copperfield

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image Looking good buckets ,
Man the flower room is a mess 2ft colas everywhere floppin all over in the 8x4 flower room

Woo wee WCS, that's s problem I'd love to have!! Man, nice work there bud! I'm doin a few buckets especially for u cause u inspired me to go back dwc... Most of my next rounds gonna b on the drip, but I think Ima make u proud on my dwc!! No picks yet.... But it's n the works!!
Respect

bucketswithsoil

Respect

that urlke wasnt all that bad...just bigger and better things around..THATS FOR DAMN SURE.....

and i just dont think i got a good pheno of that HeadBand,EVERYONE AND THERE mother said that shit was good ganja,just mines wasnt shit...and not worth keeping in rotation...you should of stopped by the watering.hole when ya seen me......PUSSY.....HAHA..LOL....

Copperfield

wcs

they are for sure loving what you are given them.do they still have that limey smell to them

peace

All I know about the butters is I think he called it a motarebel strain..... I got the strain from FOE20. He owned ABNORMAL SEEDS! Company outta the Midwest... One thing I know fosho..... I never got a bad seed or a strain that wasn't straight HEAT!!! Just ask buckets..... if u look up FOES old threads... I'm sure u can find it in there.... He did threads on everything he grew.... I'm pretty sure..... He's biblical when it comes to herb!! I miss being able to talk to him on a reg basis..... He's like a living encyclopedia britanica of weed...... He had gotten into some trouble last November so we haven't spoken lately..... Fortunately, I will b taking a trip to the Midwest to reunite w him and some other close friends...... I'll b bringing back THE MAZ, WILLIE WONDER, SUPER SILVER HAZE, and the BUDDHA TAHOE OG.....
Respect

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Thanks guys for the nice words :)
I can a big difference using V+B + size this whole run.the size does make the fragrance and oils come out a lot more,no mute burn or defeintcy ,ph seems to stay the same too,just a way better product than what I was using.

Status
Not open for further replies.