What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coba

Veteran
maybe they don't like having their roots in small containers?

I've read that a lot of wild drug types will flower out due to being root-bound.

too early to say if they're definitely auto or it's stress induced pre-flowers due to the root constraints.

I would up-pot first to rule that out.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
There a auto or semi auto if your on 18/6 and putting pre flowers out like that.this is what happens when you plant bag seeds you never know what you might get.also if u see any hermies i would just bump them.try reversing a male flower and check out the trics on it.might be worth keeping.if you find a female just make some f1 seeds to keep that strain alive u never know it might be the next best thing.all these clone only strains came from bag seeds..

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Unreg,

how did the ghee turn out?

peace

...The end result of many hours of making infused Ghee....two different flavors....one Glue....one Jack. Only have done a taste test....and tastes pretty close to the butter the bring out to ya when eating lobster...with just a slight taste of the cannabis in the background. Not sure on potency yet.......will test that tomorrow on a clear head/stomach :woohoo:

View Image

View Image

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hi guys good to see you all are still here!! sorry for my absence but i've been working in india and south east asia for the last 5 months, i hope yall are safe and doing we great! Im finally home and have moved into a job that doesn't involve and Travel so i'm good to start growing again!!!!

B

blue_tick

malawi new killer a little top heavy

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
3 days and no updates, etc? Wake up everyone.

was thinking same thing :mopper::yappy:
all i know is the wave train is over,what a run of swell...
and this break in the weather has been nice as well,hope all is good and safe

ill throw up a pic or 2 of me ghetto flw room,next upcoming...

buzzmobile

Veteran
Greetings from another Florida grower

Greetings from another Florida grower

It's time to see what's downstairs.

Here's a Grape that is now hanging by her heels. I cut her yesterday. She had it coming.
attachment.php

The next shots are of Dock's Pride. She's about a week away from her time. The buds feel as dense as golf balls.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P9251355.jpg
    P9251355.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 15
  • P9251343.jpg
    P9251343.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 13
  • MedMan Silver Skunk BX1
    MedMan Silver Skunk BX1
    78.3 KB · Views: 30
  • P9251349.jpg
    P9251349.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 6
  • P9251345.jpg
    P9251345.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 13

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Glad to hear others are in the same situation of being SUPER DRY and waiting months on a harvest to finally have some fresh buds. :)

Here's the first cola I took of the Super Sweet Tooth last night. Trichs are 100% milky after checking the densest parts of the calyx stacks. Hairs are still mostly white, but that seems to be the case in lots of photos as well. Now just a few more weeks of waiting....

View Image
hey was it done? cause im looking at and i see white hairs all on the nose of the flower. do you think it could have gone about another ten days longer?

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
buzzmoblie,looking on point, and greetings from another FLA friend also...

heres me next round,prolly another 3-4weeks to go still..

these are suppose to be some sort of "papaya" they look and smell identical to another strain i have going,think my dumbass buddy misLabeled them..haha

also harvested those 2 headBand/sourKush(free seed from resv prida with a order from attitude)...shit was garbage,im guesing just a super shitty pheno,maybe...i have no clue,so she went down to the minors..LOL

Asslover

Veteran
Been busy enjoying this beautiful weather, hope everyone is doin the same :biggrin:
A few shots of whats going on in my rooms...

Next round vegging away...

picture.php

A few Moms...
picture.php

The Nursery...
picture.php

Asslover

Veteran
Meanwhile in the Flower room...

Whole room shot, Ortega(6) & Emdog(2) on the right, Grape Stomper(7) Triangle Trip(1) on the Left...

picture.php

Right side, 6 Ortegas, 2 Emdogs up front.44 days in...

picture.php

Left side, 7 'Stompers and 1 TT. 20 days in..
picture.php

Sole TT. She is some seriously dank shit. Really stones the shit outta you, narcotic...
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts