What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

EV3R

I'm not a native, but I spent over a decade in Florida.

When I was there in my teens and early 20's we'd pile into the car and take road trips to surf different beaches and girls. Florida is a huge state.

On one of those trips I bought this bowl in the Daytona area at a head shop called Pumpernickel Pops. This was probably 1993 or 1994. Something like that. I think the place is still there, and I still have the bowl. Still one of my nicest pieces. They don't make them like this anymore.

2021-10-08 01.03.32.png

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Hope everybody is holding it down and growing on!!!

Don't think I've ever seen so much mid grade dispensary boof in my life. Now I know what the Cali bros were bitching about 10 years ago!

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Hope everybody is overgrowing this state and staying safe. Lots going on, just don't come here much anymore. (edit) having to edit a hi def image down to this resolution in 2021 is beyond stupid! How long did we wait for this shitty upgrade????

Bag seed from a dead guy....

Click image for larger version  Name:	_91A6447 resize.jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.2 KB ID:	17997189

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Don't stray to far away DP...I know the new site is worse then onshores with solid swell..aka SUCKS..
but fire me a pm if ya gonna spilt for good..i know alot of heads are over on instaGay but not myself... so holler back at stay in touch dude..looks like not many AT all are still around.. man 4-5years ago our FLA thread was jumping... nothing like it used to be.. :jerkit::angrymod:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't stray to far away DP...I know the new site is worse then onshores with solid swell..aka SUCKS..
but fire me a pm if ya gonna spilt for good..i know alot of heads are over on instaGay but not myself... so holler back at stay in touch dude..looks like not many AT all are still around.. man 4-5years ago our FLA thread was jumping... nothing like it used to be.. :jerkit::angrymod:

Insta Gay 😄😄😄